First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Tifa Lockheart or Aeris Gainsborough?
4887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Drowningin the Da...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

xiaohu wrote:


GundamMad wrote:

id chose tifa

ouchhh those boobs must really hurt when she moves.. and back pain too. they're like gigantic 5kg watermelons strapped to her chest. ahahaha XD



lol funny
4498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Somewhere in Phil...
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
tifa.. thumbs up ~
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
my vote goes for Tifa
but in the game i used Aeris most of the time cuz of her healing limits...
1724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/08


Come on who wouldn't want some of that?
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

ichigolyn wrote:

if you pick any its fine.
i just want to know your opinion :]



hmmm.....i would choose tifa
she can fight!!

So which will it be?



if this would be choice i will choose tifa. . . .
but if advent maybe aeries. .. . . . . . . . .but tifa is also good. . . . . . . ..
damn hard to choose.. ....
i hope they will make a second movie of FFVII . . . . ..
so sad that only vincent can live for a long time ^_^. ... . .. . . . . . . .
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
hey is it true that somewhere in japan the real person that they had used as aeries do exist????? they say its true!
960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

seiya07 wrote:


sylpheride wrote:

who are Tifa Lockheart and Aeris Gainsborough anyway?
They both look ugly..


OMG I can't believe that you have no idea who they are?!


what the this ones an insult to the PS1 players and FF supporters! weeeeeeeeeee
jodan! ^^_^ PEACE!
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Austria-Vienna
Offline
Posted 1/13/08
I would choose Tifa because when a man says something wrong to her she would punch him to death and Aeris would just cry: "Why do you say something like that to me." I like girls or woman who have an own will adn not just doing what someone tells her.
Posted 1/13/08
lol guys choosing tifa cause she kicks ass and looks......good...
hahahaha but i couldnt agree more on the ass kicking part



Posted 1/13/08

joseph221 wrote:


seiya07 wrote:


sylpheride wrote:

who are Tifa Lockheart and Aeris Gainsborough anyway?
They both look ugly..


OMG I can't believe that you have no idea who they are?!


what the this ones an insult to the PS1 players and FF supporters! weeeeeeeeeee
jodan! ^^_^ PEACE!



hahahahaha lol
Posted 1/13/08
hmmm..i don't know about you guys, but i like yuffie too
^_____^




because.....shes a ninja!!!!!
Posted 1/13/08

xiaohu wrote:


GundamMad wrote:

id chose tifa

ouchhh those boobs must really hurt when she moves.. and back pain too. they're like gigantic 5kg watermelons strapped to her chest. ahahaha XD



HAHAHA lol
so true
Posted 1/13/08


it's spiderwoman :]

and.................................



A CHOCOBO!!!
TIFA CATCH IT!!

960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Phillippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/08

ichigolyn wrote:

hmmm..i don't know about you guys, but i like yuffie too
^_____^




because.....shes a ninja!!!!!


hey isa that part of a movie????
i dont recall seeing luffie in the advent. . . . .
she just showed up somewhere in the bahamut zero summoning ^_^
Posted 1/13/08

joseph221 wrote:


ichigolyn wrote:

hmmm..i don't know about you guys, but i like yuffie too
^_____^




because.....shes a ninja!!!!!


hey isa that part of a movie????
i dont recall seeing luffie in the advent. . . . .
she just showed up somewhere in the bahamut zero summoning ^_^



this was in dirge of cerberus, she didn't that get much screen time in the movie.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.