First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
✖ Pokemon Character (For RPs) ✖
Gym Leader
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/13/11 , edited 3/13/11

Here you can battle it out with other pokemon and trainers but before that...you must create your character!!!

Username:

Trainer Name:

Region:

Bio:

Pic (in spoiler please):

Starter Pokemon (any but needs to be the first evo. and not legendaries):

Please wait to be approved before RP :)
Posted 3/13/11 , edited 3/13/11

Username:Yui_Inaba
Trainer name: Melanie Porter
Region: Kanto
Bio: Melanie or Mel'bells was a young energetic girl from the kanto region she lived peaceful with her mom dad and older brother Jonathan Jonny for short. but when Mel was Five her father was recruited into the military with her quiet life she use to play with the near by wild pokemon she always wanted one of her own. Mel grew up with two very close friends Gary Oak and Katie Hikaru. when her brother had turned 11 he had set out for his pokemon journey at the time she was 9. Alone with her mom Melanie contiuned to live alone and a life as a loner. when she had turned 11 she wanted to go on her pokemon adventure just like her older brother but before she had the chance to go see professor Oak to recieve a pokemon her father had returned but in a wheelchair.. and he had told her of the monsterous pokemon that left him weak after an all night argument with her father she runs away from home and ends up in her friend Katie's house she ask katie if she many borrow her phone. she dials the phone and calls her brother Jonny and he makes her a promise that he will catch her a pokemon so she could go on her journy. weeks past by and Mel thinks her brother had lied to her upset and heartbroken she gives up hope. three days later a package in the mail comes for her when she opens the box in there lies a pokeball with now her forever partner a pikachu she names sparks.
Picture:

Gym Leader
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/13/11

Yui_Inaba wrote:


Username:Yui_Inaba
Trainer name: Melanie Porter
Region: Kanto
Bio: Melanie or Mel'bells was a young energetic girl from the kanto region she lived peaceful with her mom dad and older brother Jonathan Jonny for short. but when Mel was Five her father was recruited into the military with her quiet life she use to play with the near by wild pokemon she always wanted one of her own. Mel grew up with two very close friends Gary Oak and Katie Hikaru. when her brother had turned 11 he had set out for his pokemon journey at the time she was 9. Alone with her mom Melanie contiuned to live alone and a life as a loner. when she had turned 11 she wanted to go on her pokemon adventure just like her older brother but before she had the chance to go see professor Oak to recieve a pokemon her father had returned but in a wheelchair.. and he had told her of the monsterous pokemon that left him weak after an all night argument with her father she runs away from home and ends up in her friend Katie's house she ask katie if she many borrow her phone. she dials the phone and calls her brother Jonny and he makes her a promise that he will catch her a pokemon so she could go on her journy. weeks past by and Mel thinks her brother had lied to her upset and heartbroken she gives up hope. three days later a package in the mail comes for her when she opens the box in there lies a pokeball with now her forever partner a pikachu she names sparks.
Picture:



APPROVED
Pokemon Trainer
72771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
Username: MHtrStevie

Trainer Name: Steven Hunter

Region: Johto

Bio:

Steven Hunter is an experienced breeder of Flying Type Pokemon, especially bird types. He was born and raised at his family’s facility, the Hunter Bird Rescue & Sanctuary, where injured bird types are brought for rehabilitation and land has been set aside for bird type preservation (undeveloped land near Violet City in Johto). During his time at the sanctuary, he learned many of his family’s special skills around bird types… including an ability to understand and communicate with many of the bird types native to the Johto Region. The Hunter family makes different kinds of bird-type calls by hand that can be used to “speak” to wild bird Pokemon, and he carries a set of these calls with him. Because of this knowledge, he can learn the simple language of any new bird type species quickly and, with time, can make call whistles to use for communication.

At the age of 30, though, Steven decided that he wanted to become a more well-rounded breeder of many kinds of Pokemon. With his family’s grudging blessing, he left the sanctuary to begin his journey…

Pic (in spoiler please):


Starter Pokemon (any but needs to be the first evo. and not legendaries): Hoothoot


I hope this is OK... this will be my first RP on CR... ^_^/
Gym Leader
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

MHtrStevie wrote:

Username: MHtrStevie

Trainer Name: Steven Hunter

Region: Johto

Bio:

Steven Hunter is an experienced breeder of Flying Type Pokemon, especially bird types. He was born and raised at his family’s facility, the Hunter Bird Rescue & Sanctuary, where injured bird types are brought for rehabilitation and land has been set aside for bird type preservation (undeveloped land near Violet City in Johto). During his time at the sanctuary, he learned many of his family’s special skills around bird types… including an ability to understand and communicate with many of the bird types native to the Johto Region. The Hunter family makes different kinds of bird-type calls by hand that can be used to “speak” to wild bird Pokemon, and he carries a set of these calls with him. Because of this knowledge, he can learn the simple language of any new bird type species quickly and, with time, can make call whistles to use for communication.

At the age of 30, though, Steven decided that he wanted to become a more well-rounded breeder of many kinds of Pokemon. With his family’s grudging blessing, he left the sanctuary to begin his journey…

Pic (in spoiler please):


Starter Pokemon (any but needs to be the first evo. and not legendaries): Hoothoot


I hope this is OK... this will be my first RP on CR... ^_^/


APPROVED
Gym Leader
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 3/15/11 , edited 3/15/11

Username: Iveliz
Trainer Name: Lizzy
Region: Sinnoh
Bio: Lizzy is an energetic girl trying to become the best pokemon coordinator. Loves cute pokemon, her favorite pokmon type is ice. She also likes to sometimes do gym battles just for fun. Mainly Lizzy likes to travel and get to meet pokemon. Huge evee fan (goal s to obtain every evee evolution ^^)
Pic:

Starter Pokemon: Evee
Pokemon Trainer
1287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i dont know.. .....
Offline
Posted 3/15/11 , edited 3/15/11
username: SeeThoseDewdropsInTheSky
Trainer name: Shelby lorinne
Region: Kanto
Bio: Shelby's parents were murdered when she was 5. She was then put into a orphanage.
At age 10 she ventured out and befriended a pokemon,hunter. But she was then found and brought back to the orphanage forcefully. Out of shock and loss of parental guidance she slowly become corrupted. Then at age 14 she escaped and decided to venture out to fulfill her dream of being the worlds greatest pokemon trainer. On the way she found seth in a alleyway half dead. She then helped him and let him joined her.
Starter pokemon: eeve
Pic: sorry it won't let me upload. Will get later

Traine name: Seth hollander
Region: Kanto
Bio: his parents kicked him out because of his behavior and lack of interest in what they want him to be.
He ventured out into the world planning to become a pokemon master. Then he meets shelby and continues his journey with her
Starter pokemon: Charmander
Gym Leader
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

Iveliz wrote:


Username: Iveliz
Trainer Name: Lizzy
Region: Sinnoh
Bio: Lizzy is an energetic girl trying to become the best pokemon coordinator. Loves cute pokemon, her favorite pokmon type is ice. She also likes to sometimes do gym battles just for fun. Mainly Lizzy likes to travel and get to meet pokemon. Huge evee fan (goal s to obtain every evee evolution ^^)
Pic:

Starter Pokemon: Evee


APPROVED
Gym Leader
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/15/11

SeeThoseDewdropsInTheSky wrote:

username: SeeThoseDewdropsInTheSky
Trainer name: Shelby lorinne
Region: Kanto
Bio: Shelby's parents were murdered when she was 5. She was then put into a orphanage.
At age 10 she ventured out and befriended a pokemon,hunter. But she was then found and brought back to the orphanage forcefully. Out of shock and loss of parental guidance she slowly become corrupted. Then at age 14 she escaped and decided to venture out to fulfill her dream of being the worlds greatest pokemon trainer. On the way she found seth in a alleyway half dead. She then helped him and let him joined her.
Starter pokemon: eeve
Pic: sorry it won't let me upload. Will get later

Traine name: Seth hollander
Region: Kanto
Bio: his parents kicked him out because of his behavior and lack of interest in what they want him to be.
He ventured out into the world planning to become a pokemon master. Then he meets shelby and continues his journey with her
Starter pokemon: Charmander


APPROVED
73201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/15/11 , edited 3/15/11
Username: Dronti_ti

Trainer Name: Rei Haruka

Region: in Johto (from Unova)

Bio:
Rei is mysterious trainer with a lot of skill.
She really likes to travel and always likes to explore. She has been to Kanto, Unova, and is starting on Johto. She'll accept any challenge thrown to her. She has a special ability to understand any Pokemon's feelings and communications. Has had plenty experience with Pokemon and her ability has made her an exellent Pokemon Breeder. Her dad lives at home taking care of Rei's Pokemon while her mom goes out into Pokemon field research, trying to discover new Pokemon. Doesn't have a preference on type for Pokemon. She tries and catches any Pokemon she hasn't met before.

Pic (in spoiler please):


Starter Pokemon (any but needs to be the first evo. and not legendaries): (dangit.) Smugleaf! (Solid Snivy)

Gym Leader
22925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Le~ S-Club
Offline
Posted 3/17/11

Dronti_ti wrote:

Username: Dronti_ti

Trainer Name: Rei Haruka

Region: in Johto (from Unova)

Bio:
Rei is mysterious trainer with a lot of skill.
She really likes to travel and always likes to explore. She has been to Kanto, Unova, and is starting on Johto. She'll accept any challenge thrown to her. She has a special ability to understand any Pokemon's feelings and communications. Has had plenty experience with Pokemon and her ability has made her an exellent Pokemon Breeder. Her dad lives at home taking care of Rei's Pokemon while her mom goes out into Pokemon field research, trying to discover new Pokemon. Doesn't have a preference on type for Pokemon. She tries and catches any Pokemon she hasn't met before.

Pic (in spoiler please):


Starter Pokemon (any but needs to be the first evo. and not legendaries): (dangit.) Smugleaf! (Solid Snivy)



APPROVED
Posted 3/18/11
[


Username ~ Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover
Trainer Name ~ Yumari
Region ~ Sinnoh
Bio ~ 9write later when have time)
Pic ~



Starter Pokemon ~ Skitty
Posted 3/18/11


Username ~ Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover
Trainer Name ~ Yumari
Region ~ Sinnoh
Bio ~ 9write later when have time)
Pic ~



Starter Pokemon ~ Skitty


APPROVED
Posted 3/19/11
Username: cookie_blood

Trainer Name: jancy

Region: Johto

Bio: not told

Pic


Starter Pokemon
Pokemon Trainer
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/19/11
Trainer Name:Kashia

Region:Kanto to Sinnoh

Bio:Kashia was only 6 when she was about to move to Sinnoh with her mother

Pic (in spoiler please):

Starter Pokemon (any but needs to be the first evo. and not legendaries):Ralts(9nickname Kirl))

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.