First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply →OKATAR REQUEST
Posted 3/14/11
OKATAR REQUEST

What is "OKATAR", well OKATAR is AVATAR. We use different term here but don't worry, it will still be the same. LOL

Here is the application form:

♦username:
♦size of the avatar:
♦text written on the avatar:
♦Photo: (should be in GOOD quality and please put in spoiler)
SPUD
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 3/14/11 , edited 3/15/11
♦username:fatetestarossaharlaown
♦size of the avatar:thin and tall
♦text written on the avatar:Norman
♦Photo:

FINISHED BY AKIRA
Posted 3/15/11

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

♦username:fatetestarossaharlaown
♦size of the avatar:thin and tall
♦text written on the avatar:Norman
♦Photo:



Here you go, Hope you like it! ^_^
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Pokemon Land~
Offline
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/20/11
♦username: PockyMadness
♦size of the avatar: up to you, but please don't make the height more than 600px
♦text written on the avatar: Sumi
♦Photo: (should be in GOOD quality and please put in spoiler)

FINISHED BY AKIRA
Posted 3/20/11

PockyMadness wrote:

♦username: PockyMadness
♦size of the avatar: up to you, but please don't make the height more than 600px
♦text written on the avatar: Sumi
♦Photo: (should be in GOOD quality and please put in spoiler)


Hope you like it ^_^:

12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Pokemon Land~
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

akiraxriku wrote:


PockyMadness wrote:

♦username: PockyMadness
♦size of the avatar: up to you, but please don't make the height more than 600px
♦text written on the avatar: Sumi
♦Photo: (should be in GOOD quality and please put in spoiler)


Hope you like it ^_^:



WOAH!! IT'S SO GOOD!! THANKIES SO MUCH XDD OH, IF U DON'T MIND MEH ASKING, WHAT FONT DID U USE FOR SUMI? XD
Posted 3/20/11

PockyMadness wrote:


akiraxriku wrote:


PockyMadness wrote:

♦username: PockyMadness
♦size of the avatar: up to you, but please don't make the height more than 600px
♦text written on the avatar: Sumi
♦Photo: (should be in GOOD quality and please put in spoiler)


Hope you like it ^_^:



WOAH!! IT'S SO GOOD!! THANKIES SO MUCH XDD OH, IF U DON'T MIND MEH ASKING, WHAT FONT DID U USE FOR SUMI? XD


LOL XD, It's nothing, the font is "Don Quixote" XD
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Pokemon Land~
Offline
Posted 3/20/11


AWWS THANKIES XDD UMM, I THINK I SHOULD STOP TALKING NOW. IT'S A REQUEST FORUM XD
SPUD
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11
♦username: SilentArtist
♦size of the avatar: 200x500 or less please ;D
♦text written on the avatar: Eleasha
♦Photo:

FINISHED BY AKIRA
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11


Hope you like it ^_^
SPUD
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In a very deep da...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11 , edited 3/28/11
♦username: -Coffee-
♦size of the avatar: Thin and Tall
♦text written on the avatar: Jun
♦Photo:


SPUD
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/11
Thank you! I love it ~ ;D

Posted 3/30/11 , edited 3/30/11


sorry it took so long >.<
SPUD
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 3/31/11 , edited 4/2/11
♦username: preciousclover
♦size of the avatar: 200x600
♦text written on the avatar: the world god only knows, preciousclover
♦Photo:


SPUD
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In a very deep da...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11


It's okay . (: I don't mind . ^^
It's AWESOME . [x Thank you very much ! :D.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.