First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 3/14/11 , edited 3/14/11
The title basically says it all. I searched a bit but didn't find anything too related but lock if duplicate.



My opinion is that unless you have a deformity or some sort of serious injury then plastic surgery isn't really needed. Of course there are other schools of thought. So how do you feel?

Posted 3/14/11
If someone is really unhappy with something like their nose, then I think its done for the right reasons. I would never do it, but then again I'm very happy with my appearance.

You can get addicted and the surgery doesn't always go to plan. Loads of celebs have ruined themselves with it, I think Megan Fox looks a bit strange now in all her pictures compared to about 2-3 years ago.
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

Rina-San wrote:

If someone is really unhappy with something like their nose, then I think its done for the right reasons. I would never do it, but then again I'm very happy with my appearance.

You can get addicted and the surgery doesn't always go to plan. Loads of celebs have ruined themselves with it, I think Megan Fox looks a bit strange now in all her pictures compared to about 2-3 years ago.


I thought that her change from the first Transformers movie to the second made her look a bit awkward to me. She had her lips enlarged didn't she?
Posted 3/14/11

ZenZaku wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

If someone is really unhappy with something like their nose, then I think its done for the right reasons. I would never do it, but then again I'm very happy with my appearance.

You can get addicted and the surgery doesn't always go to plan. Loads of celebs have ruined themselves with it, I think Megan Fox looks a bit strange now in all her pictures compared to about 2-3 years ago.


I thought that her change from the first Transformers movie to the second made her look a bit awkward to me. She had her lips enlarged didn't she?


Yeah she did, and Botox and she's like 25 -__- no need! Then again, they are under that constant pressure to look good. With someone like Megan Fox who is considered perfect in a majority of men's eyes, the public will look for the slightest imperfections. Unfortunately celebs just go too far and end up ruining their looks. I hope she stops soon!
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 3/14/11 , edited 3/14/11

Rina-San wrote:


ZenZaku wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

If someone is really unhappy with something like their nose, then I think its done for the right reasons. I would never do it, but then again I'm very happy with my appearance.

You can get addicted and the surgery doesn't always go to plan. Loads of celebs have ruined themselves with it, I think Megan Fox looks a bit strange now in all her pictures compared to about 2-3 years ago.


I thought that her change from the first Transformers movie to the second made her look a bit awkward to me. She had her lips enlarged didn't she?


Yeah she did, and Botox and she's like 25 -__- no need! Then again, they are under that constant pressure to look good. With someone like Megan Fox who is considered perfect in a majority of men's eyes, the public will look for the slightest imperfections. Unfortunately celebs just go too far and end up ruining their looks. I hope she stops soon!


Yep, she really should. But unfortunately she's too far past for me to go crazy over. I think I'll stick with the actresses from Firefly.
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
I just think plastic surgery is just plain stupid
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
I approve of plastic surgery in small amounts. Like one or two procedures in a lifetime.

I plan to get a breast enlargement, to a C. I don't want people to notice, I just want it to look normal and not too big or obvious. I also would like, but probably won't get, a nose job - just to get it back to the way it was before I broke it at 13.

I enjoy watching plastic surgery shows.

I am not against it, but not always for it either.

The only time I think someone should get a whole body transformation is because of a sex change.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
I'm on both lines for this discussion. Too much pro's and cons for this issue.




I just think plastic surgery is just plain stupid


Plain and stupid? Reconsider this... imagine if you were beaten to a shit load of pulp and needed to get plastic surgery to fix things in your body. Would you find it stupid still?
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
Nothing's wrong with it If they feel like they wanna improve their lives that way...They should know the risk

Me personally I wouldn't do it but there are some that looks good and some that a just stupid
45678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
Vanity is cancer of the soul. You are what you are.
Posted 3/14/11 , edited 3/14/11
It can cover ur original appearance... therefore giving God a big f-u and flipping two middlefingers at it's face, telling the entity that it did a horrible job in ur creation lol xD jk... well i don't mind plastic surgery but i do mind sex change operations
24577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 3/14/11
I think it's fine, by my dad's friend gotten into a bike accident and he burned his face. After the plastic surgery, he looks pretty good like you never thought it ever happened o___o

But other things like trying to "improve" yourself for the hell of it ...it's kinda pointless to me =___='
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 3/14/11

TheModernDayZombie wrote:

It can cover ur original appearance... therefore giving God a big f-u and flipping two middlefingers at it's face, telling the entity that it did a horrible job in ur creation lol xD jk... well i don't mind plastic surgery but i do mind sex change operations


And why do you mind sex change operations?
Posted 3/14/11
i think the right plastic surgery can make people look better just dont go overboard.
i personally wont do plastic surgery because i have micheal jackson phobia ahahahaha jk jk
i dont think i'm ugly to begin with so i'd rather keep my features, but if someone is so 'whats that word' about their looks then to boost their confidence then i'd say go for it.
1008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/14/11 , edited 3/14/11
...kept to a minimum is fine.
My mom told me that she'll let me get my eyes done when I go back to Korea.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.