First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply central!
Posted 3/14/11
central!

for miltary only! trespassers will be porsecuted!
Posted 3/14/11
mina:*walks in to central*
*guard* hey who r u never seen anyone like u shorty
mina: *gets angry* *shouts* im not short!!!!!!!!! * shows pocket watch*
im mina rockbell full metalalchemist.

*guard*
sure go ahead in..

mina: stupid....
Posted 3/15/11


Keith walk into central, before the guard say anything he show the pocket watch. The guard let him in. He walk with his hands in the pocket
Posted 3/15/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:



Keith walk into central, before the guard say anything he show the pocket watch. The guard let him in. He walk with his hands in the pocket


mina: *stills walking*
gosh itz boring.....
Posted 3/15/11



Keith see another alchemist. He wave at her. "Yo!"
(have you read my character's bio? xD)
Posted 3/15/11

Keith see another alchemist. He wave at her. "Yo!"
(have you read my character's bio? xD)

*tuns around*
um hi who are you
*u notice shes rlly short for her age*
(no i dintt i ll read it thoo X3)
Posted 3/15/11




(ok, to understand my character you might have to or to say it short. He is actrually a gitl disgued as a guy. Her adopt father wanted that way. She has been traning all her life pretending to be a guy.)

"I'am Keith, an alchemist, lightning blade is what I'am know as. How about you?" He look at her size and point at her. "Aren't you a little too short for your age?"
Posted 3/15/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:





(ok, to understand my character you might have to or to say it short. He is actrually a gitl disgued as a guy. Her adopt father wanted that way. She has been traning all her life pretending to be a guy.)

"I'am Keith, an alchemist, lightning blade is what I'am know as. How about you?" He look at her size and point at her. "Aren't you a little too short for your age?"


(yeah i jsut read it)
*get angry from being called short*
*yells* IM NOT SHORT! *pulls your hair*
*says angryliy*my name is mina rockbell im a full metal alchemist..
Posted 3/15/11



"Oi oi, let go....Mina....sorry about that" He chruckles
Posted 3/15/11
[spoiler

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:




"Oi oi, let go....Mina....sorry about that" He chruckles

*smiles*
alright mm where too goooooooo
Posted 3/15/11



He cross his arms. "I have no idea....but I'am going to eat for a bit, I'am starving...." His stomach growls
Posted 3/15/11

He cross his arms. "I have no idea....but I'am going to eat for a bit, I'am starving...." His stomach growls

me 2 im hungryy lets goo !
*grabs arm*
Posted 3/15/11



"Alright sho- i mean Mina-chan" he smiles and follow.
Posted 3/15/11

"Alright sho- i mean Mina-chan" he smiles and follow.

*fins a spot*
*sits down*
Posted 3/15/11




He take his bad from his back and begun taking out apples. "You want some? I don't have much to offer though..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.