First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply central!
Posted 3/17/11



He laughs. "WHy don't you go off to ...be with somone less boring as me?"
Member
21691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A very very FAR a...
Offline
Posted 3/17/11
Ashley yawned as she walked around Central. "Maaan im so bored," she mumbled
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/18/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:


Colt: *scratches the side of his head when he turns to Hughes* Hughes, already up and at it. How you get up so early in the morning I'll never know


She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "Hmm, I'm not even sure how I do it~!" Miharu then hugged Colt and stepped away from him. "Hehe, well then, how are you?"
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/18/11

Colt: *sighs* Certainly eager to get this work that's been piling up cause no one else seems to give a damn. We got missions to hand out and we've got people to contact. I need Central to broadcast this message to any available state alchemist
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/18/11
Meanwhile, on the other side of the building the guards hear a noise and go to look but only see a small black cat and so disregard the previous sound. They don't seem to have noticed a strangers' presence.

Claire: "huh ... That was close! I think they didn't see me ..."
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/18/11


Miharu nodded, completely understanding where Colt was coming from. "Well, don't stress yourself too much," she smiled again, "I don't want to see a close friend of mine getting sick from that. I'm also pretty sure there are some available state Alchemists somewhere in the building.."
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/18/11

Colt: *scoffs a little* You need to remind me? Spread the word if you can, any available ones tell them to meet up in my office in 0800 hours *salutes and walks off*
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/18/11 , edited 3/18/11


Claire is now closer to the alchemists and hears about the meeting hour.

Claire: " 0800 hours is it? *laughs* Well that sure made my job easier! "
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/18/11


Miharu saluted to Colts retreating figure. And after that, facepalmed, "Oh gosh... Why'd I say that?" Truth was, Miharu had a bit of feelings more than friendship for him, she admired him for going through so much really. She hoped that she didn't annoy him or anger him. Sighing she walked around to the other side of the building.
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/18/11 , edited 3/18/11

(Going to a party, I'll be back in an hour or two)

*The sound of a gun cocking suddenly breaks the silence as Claire had a one pointing at her head*

??: Breaking into a restricted access area, I guess that's worthy of an arrest. By order of the Amestris Military you are under arrest until further notice
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/18/11 , edited 3/18/11

(Going to a party, be back in an hour or two)

Colt: *makes his way to the office*

Soldier: Morning general

Colt: Morning Thomson let's cut the small talk whats the latest relay on our outpost in Ishval
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/18/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:


(Going to a party, I'll be back in an hour or two)

*The sound of a gun cocking suddenly breaks the silence as Claire had a one pointing at her head*

??: Breaking into a restricted access area, I guess that's worthy of an arrest. By order of the Amestris Military you are under arrest until further notice


Claire slowly starts to raise her hands, when sundenly she turns around and grabs the gun.

Claire: You know, it wasn't realy my intention to be arrested so early in the morning, so if you don't mind, you're going to sleep here for a little while.

She uses the gun to knock ?? out, and hides ?? in the bushes.

Claire: *smirks* Iguess they're security is better than I thought. *looks up* Or maybe not.

She sees an open window and goes in.

Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/18/11 , edited 3/18/11


(Okay!)

Miharu continued to make her way across the building, heading towards the library to study and look for more information on the current problems going on.
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/18/11
Claire hears some footsteps and enters the nearest room (the library).
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/18/11 , edited 3/18/11


*Suddenly a hard surface hit Claire in the head hard from behind knocking her unconscious on the floor, it was the same person whom she beat down who was revealed to be a woman*

Woman: An eye for an eye, you clearly underestimated...*drags her to the prison section*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.