First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply central!
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/18/11

Colt: *rummages through a few files for possible recruits for the State Alchemist core, he stops on one particular file* Claire V, 15 years-old...*opens the file and reads it through*
Posted 3/18/11
"Hey Jeff." She waves to the guard. The guard sighs. "Do we have to do this everyday?"
She puts her hands in her pockets. "No. We don't. If you just let me in witho-"
"You know i can't do that Andy." He cuts her off. She purses her lips and he crosses his arms. She whistles and looks around. Silence passes between the two. Something catches her eye off to the left. She smiles an eye closing smile. "Well, see ya Jeff." A baffled guard stares at the back of her head as she leaves abruptly.
Posted 3/18/11 , edited 3/19/11
Half an hour passes and Jeff has long forgotten about the persistent blonde. Suddenly, a truck cruises by his post. He peaks into the drivers seat as it goes by. No one. It rolls steadily by, until it's well down the road. Just realizing that a large vehicle was unmanned as it drove through the streets, he jumps and runs after the truck as fast as he can, leaving his post....unmanned.
Andy strolls by, smirking, and enters central.
"What to do, what to do..."She sighs to herself, propping her feet up on her fathers desk. She shuffles through some papers that lay on the desk and taps a pencil on the smooth mahogany surface, secretly unhappy that she didn't meet many others her age because she's always hiding...
(I hope i did those responses right i'm new)
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/19/11

(Well if you ask me it's quite inaccurate, see you can't just assume the positions of people when others already have plans in mind for them. See I have a character who's the son of Roy and in my character bio he died in a human transmutation so he couldn't have become Fuhrer. It seems like you're trying to control all aspects of the FMA world when there are other players who really want to have a part. So I would suggest sticking just towards the Havoc family)
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


Miharu reached the library and took out some books on alchemy. She grabbed about 5 before taking them to her office, with her hands full she attempted to see past the big stacked books in her arms.
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/19/11

Colt: *closes the files then picks up the phone to dial* Sergeant Marks, got another handful of recruits for you to check out. Come over here to pick them up when you have time
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

CodemanAlpha wrote:



*Suddenly a hard surface hit Claire in the head hard from behind knocking her unconscious on the floor, it was the same person whom she beat down who was revealed to be a woman*

Woman: An eye for an eye, you clearly underestimated...*drags her to the prison section*


Claire wakes up on the floor. She is still a bit dizzy when she stands up and notices she's been put in the centrals' prison.

Claire: *still trying to remember what happened and dizzy* Wa ... Wait ... Where am I ... I remember entering the building ... and then ... then there were some footsteps so I entered the library ... and ...
*sudenly remembers* THAT DAMN WOMAN !!!!! It was that woman from before that put me in here !!!!! *pissed off* If I ever see her again !!! ...
*sights* I guess that now everybody knows I´m here so I think that it doesn't really mather anymore if I make to much noise ...

Takes out of her pocket a small piece of chalk, draws a transmutation circle and blasts out of the prison.

The alarm sounds and she runs as fast as she can.
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/19/11

(Going to work, be back in 5 hours)

*masses of soldiers rushed to the scene*

Colt: *turns his chair to look out the window and spots a girl running from the prison, he closes his eyes and smirks* So that's where she's been hiding..*gets up, opens the window and snaps his fingers as a wall of fire surrounds Claire* Well I guess a formal introduction should in order, don't want to be an improper host *gets up and walks to the entrance to meet her*
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


Claire (surrounded by a wall of fire) stops and looks around: *sights* Now what ...
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/19/11
Right, i was worried about that. Sorry. I'm not trying to control the FMA world, i'm just new to this.

I went back and changed it.....
Posted 3/19/11


Miranda smacks into Miharu and falls to the ground. She rubs her head and glares at the stranger. An idea pops into her head as she looks at the young green-haired girl. Could this be the friend she's been wishing for? Andy moves forward and helps the stranger pick up her books.
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/19/11

*From outside the entrance stepped out a young man in high ranking officer's uniform*

Colt: Quite a show you put on back there, impressive I might add. Central command; the fortress that was thought to be impervious to any threat has been infiltrated by 15 year-old. Though it shouldn't be a surprise since our little intruder here is an alchemist, am I not right miss...or should I say Miss Claire V?
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


Claire looks at the young man surprised but after a few seconds she just smirks.

Claire: It seems that you know who I am, but I guess you couldn't ask anything less from such a high ranked officer ... *shrugs her shoulders as she speaks* ... as for infiltrating this fortress, well, lets just say you should really upgrade your security ...

Claire looks at the officer with a smile as if chalenging him.
Member
35776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Camping, you'll n...
Online
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/19/11

Colt: I guess the rumors are true, your bark is definitely worse than your bite..because you clearly are blind to the ways of the city.

*soldiers started to surround her all armed to the teeth and ready to fire on a second's notice*

Colt: You come in as a complete stranger, decide to sneak into a military compound without any moral bounds, and knock out one of my men. Rest assured though, I have no intentions to prosecute. In fact you saved me the trouble of finding you. *smirks* Such tenacity to get in here means you're looking for answers to your questions no?
Member
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portugal
Offline
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/20/11


Claire looks around, now surrounded, and shows a small smile.

Claire: *speaking sarcastically* Oh really?! ... And what might you mean by that? I saved you the trouble of finding me?
*now without the sarcasm* And another thing. Do you really think that just by surrounding me with your men you'll be able to trap me? You really are underestimating me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.