First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply The City
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

alexon and haji were looking for reeve


Miku: Watches Alexon and Haji curiously and follows them silently.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
Alexon turn around and told haji it would be more esay if i go looking for him myself on go back home
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

Alexon turn around and told haji it would be more esay if i go looking for him myself on go back home


Miku: pretends to be looking at something while secretly watching you.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
Alexon though he saw reeve in near where that girl was looking at something
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

Alexon though he saw reeve in near where that girl was looking at something


Miku: Looks right at Alexon and blinks curiously, "Looking for someone?" She asks.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
yeah i am looking for a guy about my age thats has red eye and brown hair have you see someone like that
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

yeah i am looking for a guy about my age thats has red eye and brown hair have you see someone like that


Miku: "Hmm.. I don't know, maybe.." She says, "Want help looking for him?"
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
can you oh and by that way name Alexon. what your name
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

can you oh and by that way name Alexon. what your name


Miku: "My name is Miku.." She says and smiles slightly.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
nice to meet you Miku and for help me look for reeve
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

nice to meet you Miku and for help me look for reeve


Miku: "nice to meet you too." She walks up to you slowly, stopping a few feet away from you.
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
i think i hear his cello playing and then haji walk over and said my king i think reeve of there. haji how many time do i have to tell you not to call me your king
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

i think i hear his cello playing and then haji walk over and said my king i think reeve of there. haji how many time do i have to tell you not to call me your king


Miku: stares, "King?"
Member
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 3/22/11
um you see i'm not human
Posted 3/22/11

divapireice wrote:

um you see i'm not human


Miku: "and?" she walks up closer, "Your a king?" she asks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.