First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
"Deadman Wonderland" anime
Preyar 
40245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside My Head
Offline
Posted 5/6/11 , edited 5/6/11
Get ready for kill your repeat button in a million different ways!
One reason
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V--C6c4jpc
From the Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yrl9t0djEc&feature=feedu
55090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/6/11

Lauriet wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

People are so evil in that anime. To think they would laugh as the prisoners die one by one. So unreal, and annoying.


I thought it was a very well done concept of "You wouldn't be laughing if it was you". It's actually because of the dark themes and implications of scenarios I've been enjoying this anime so far. I actually don't think people are anymore evil then they are in real life; they laugh at other people's pain. The only real difference is that there is a amusement park just for that kind of entertainment. Where you get to see inmates eviscerated and put through shit on a regular basis.


Lol, would it be weird if I said I like Tamaki? Never seen a grown-man like his toys as much as Tamaki does.


Any person who isn't a psychopath wouldn't enjoy having people killed in front of their eyes. That's just sick. But maybe the person who said about the 'effects' is right. I might've forgotten that detail and thought everybody in the audience thought everything was real.
17892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/6/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

People are so evil in that anime. To think they would laugh as the prisoners die one by one. So unreal, and annoying.


I thought it was a very well done concept of "You wouldn't be laughing if it was you". It's actually because of the dark themes and implications of scenarios I've been enjoying this anime so far. I actually don't think people are anymore evil then they are in real life; they laugh at other people's pain. The only real difference is that there is a amusement park just for that kind of entertainment. Where you get to see inmates eviscerated and put through shit on a regular basis.


Lol, would it be weird if I said I like Tamaki? Never seen a grown-man like his toys as much as Tamaki does.


Any person who isn't a psychopath wouldn't enjoy having people killed in front of their eyes. That's just sick. But maybe the person who said about the 'effects' is right. I might've forgotten that detail and thought everybody in the audience thought everything was real.


Did not people celebrate when Osama bin Laden was Killed? (That was a unarmed man Shot in the head in cold blood. Yeah he was evil... but still unarmed and unable to protect him self.) yet people cheered, and partied, and was like YEAH that is right AMERICA, AMERICA, we killed your bitch ass!

So do you still try to take the moral high ground wen knowing in fact that even in the real world people celebrate the murder of others.

55090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/6/11

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

People are so evil in that anime. To think they would laugh as the prisoners die one by one. So unreal, and annoying.


I thought it was a very well done concept of "You wouldn't be laughing if it was you". It's actually because of the dark themes and implications of scenarios I've been enjoying this anime so far. I actually don't think people are anymore evil then they are in real life; they laugh at other people's pain. The only real difference is that there is a amusement park just for that kind of entertainment. Where you get to see inmates eviscerated and put through shit on a regular basis.


Lol, would it be weird if I said I like Tamaki? Never seen a grown-man like his toys as much as Tamaki does.


Any person who isn't a psychopath wouldn't enjoy having people killed in front of their eyes. That's just sick. But maybe the person who said about the 'effects' is right. I might've forgotten that detail and thought everybody in the audience thought everything was real.


Did not people celebrate when Osama bin Laden was Killed? (That was a unarmed man Shot in the head in cold blood. Yeah he was evil... but still unarmed and unable to protect him self.) yet people cheered, and partied, and was like YEAH that is right AMERICA, AMERICA, we killed your bitch ass!

So do you still try to take the moral high ground wen knowing in fact that even in the real world people celebrate the murder of others.



You have a point (well you always do)

But the prisoners were killed in front of them and they just laughed. In osama's case, no they didn't see how horrible it must have been. Though I have a feeling even if they saw him get shot, they would still cheer or whatever.

Osama is hated by everyone though.
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/11

chrome_mist wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

People are so evil in that anime. To think they would laugh as the prisoners die one by one. So unreal, and annoying.


I thought it was a very well done concept of "You wouldn't be laughing if it was you". It's actually because of the dark themes and implications of scenarios I've been enjoying this anime so far. I actually don't think people are anymore evil then they are in real life; they laugh at other people's pain. The only real difference is that there is a amusement park just for that kind of entertainment. Where you get to see inmates eviscerated and put through shit on a regular basis.


Lol, would it be weird if I said I like Tamaki? Never seen a grown-man like his toys as much as Tamaki does.


Any person who isn't a psychopath wouldn't enjoy having people killed in front of their eyes. That's just sick. But maybe the person who said about the 'effects' is right. I might've forgotten that detail and thought everybody in the audience thought everything was real.


Did not people celebrate when Osama bin Laden was Killed? (That was a unarmed man Shot in the head in cold blood. Yeah he was evil... but still unarmed and unable to protect him self.) yet people cheered, and partied, and was like YEAH that is right AMERICA, AMERICA, we killed your bitch ass!

So do you still try to take the moral high ground wen knowing in fact that even in the real world people celebrate the murder of others.



You have a point (well you always do)

But the prisoners were killed in front of them and they just laughed. In osama's case, no they didn't see how horrible it must have been. Though I have a feeling even if they saw him get shot, they would still cheer or whatever.

Osama is hated by everyone though.


Please both of you. Just stop arguing regarding to the morality of tge series. True tge people in real life can act like that, but tge people in this series, they don't KNOW they were gonna see people dead and they thought they were seeing fake effects, and a lot of people play violent games. And prisoners most of them killed people.

66647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/11


people caring about stuff like this really heh what ever i agree with you on this but people will flame away also this show has the best op this season.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-UAMkloI0
17892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/6/11 , edited 5/6/11
[



I challenge that! One of the ladies in the audience found it horrible. What did her boyfriend tell her.. that their only criminals, or killers. Meaning they new it was all real, and they all are being murdered in front of them, and yet they loved it..

Murder is profitable wen turn into a show. As many of shows have pointed out.. would you like to list the shows?

2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:



people caring about stuff like this really heh what ever i agree with you on this but people will flame away also this show has the best op this season.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-UAMkloI0


I really need to see episode 2, I'm done with tge manga and it's very good.


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

[



I challenge that! One of the ladies in the audience found it horrible. What did her boyfriend tell her.. that their only criminals, or killers. Meaning they new it was all real, and they all are being murdered in front of them, and yet they loved it..

Murder is profitable wen turn into a show. As many of shows have pointed out.. would you like to list the shows?



Actually I pointed out that the ladies thought it was horrible. So people Do care. And tamaki set danger level to max so it normally isn't like that

And I said game, as long as people have a justified reason for it, murder will be ignored; eg zombies, not real, enemy etc.

Popular American games: call of duty series, left for dead series, etc etc
17892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 5/6/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:



people caring about stuff like this really heh what ever i agree with you on this but people will flame away also this show has the best op this season.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-UAMkloI0


I really need to see episode 2, I'm done with tge manga and it's very good.


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

[



I challenge that! One of the ladies in the audience found it horrible. What did her boyfriend tell her.. that their only criminals, or killers. Meaning they new it was all real, and they all are being murdered in front of them, and yet they loved it..

Murder is profitable wen turn into a show. As many of shows have pointed out.. would you like to list the shows?



Actually I pointed out that the ladies thought it was horrible. So people Do care. And tamaki set danger level to max so it normally isn't like that

And I said game, as long as people have a justified reason for it, murder will be ignored; eg zombies, not real, enemy etc.

Popular American games: call of duty series, left for dead series, etc etc

Running man??? Roman Colosseum
Turning the killing of criminals into a sport? Roman gladiators? (people watching the senseless killing of others, have been a pass time in many cultures throughout time. In real life, and in tv shows alike.



2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/11
I'm sorry but what did we argue exactly? Be Ayer I think you agree with me.
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ninjas are everyw...
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
whoa this anime is a lot darker then i thought it would be. But considering how much comedy anime is out there, its refreshing to have something serious
55090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/7/11
I hate that faggy promoter. I HATE sneaky smiling bastards like him. God he makes me so angry.

Go Ganta! Train hard and Kill that mothafacka.


Shiro who the hell are you? Really?
54552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/7/11 , edited 5/7/11
If your complaining about the anime being dark now, then you better stop watching. Anyone who's read the manga knows it just gets more graphic and vulgar. About episode six those weak of heart may want to look away, just warning you. Otherwise, I love the manga and I'm glad the anime isn't treading away from its dark and twisted storyline.
15009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

chrome_mist wrote:

I hate that faggy promoter. I HATE sneaky smiling bastards like him. God he makes me so angry.

Go Ganta! Train hard and Kill that mothafacka.


Shiro who the hell are you? Really?


villains makes the anime so good :)
he's alright but just a dick lol...I wanna rip his head off to

66647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/11

Bashment wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

I hate that faggy promoter. I HATE sneaky smiling bastards like him. God he makes me so angry.

Go Ganta! Train hard and Kill that mothafacka.


Shiro who the hell are you? Really?


villains makes the anime so good :)
he's alright but just a dick lol...I wanna rip his head off to



this series gives me the sense that you have no control over you life at all. The government and other have control over you and will do anything to mess up your life for their sheer enjoyment but you have to stand your ground, fight back and show them no mercy if they mess with you. That's the message that I am getting from this show.. Kinda shallow or whatever but that's me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.