First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Final Will And Testamant
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/12/06
Kyo, you get my mp4 with all my linkin park muzik and videos that you hate so much !! >< >< >< >< !

Lax
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Eh?
Offline
Posted 11/12/06
Hmmmm.
I'm not giving away any of my stuff, even if I die.
No ones getting any!

NOTE: I dont have a lot anyway, im poor )
6949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Feudal Japan
Offline
Posted 11/12/06
waffle gets my ghetto couch
Posted 11/12/06
haha damn you all and your shitty gifts to me i get cradle of filth music, linkin park and hentai you all suck




Trevor (OP)
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/06
nobody is giving me anything
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/06

waffle26 wrote:

who wants this german hobo in a tutu that smells like pizza I got tied up in my basement. I even taught him to sing " Its raining men." .....anybody?


I love hobos anyone who knows me knows the intense pleasure I get from killing them give it to me okay
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mass
Offline
Posted 11/12/06

punkfilter wrote:

nobody is giving me anything


You have my playtoy, and I'm still a pending request.
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/06
fine, im giving kyocool, my friends number
he sells drugs and cellphones for a living
he also works in a chinese flowershop in chinatown
and he is 14
Posted 11/12/06
before i dies need to travel out of the states and just explore
also need to get a car before i die
6949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Feudal Japan
Offline
Posted 11/12/06
punkfilter gets my copy of gta:sa
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/06

drunkonshadowsxx wrote:


punkfilter wrote:

nobody is giving me anything


You have my playtoy, and I'm still a pending request.


for me?
no
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/06

logain wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

who wants this german hobo in a tutu that smells like pizza I got tied up in my basement. I even taught him to sing " Its raining men." .....anybody?


I love hobos anyone who knows me knows the intense pleasure I get from killing them give it to me okay

I dont know. I mean he can also juggle chain saws and puppy while riding a unicycle.
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/12/06
Punk, i'm practically giving you this
Posted 11/12/06

punkfilter wrote:

fine, im giving kyocool, my friends number
he sells drugs and cellphones for a living
he also works in a chinese flowershop in chinatown
and he is 14




wtf am i gonna do with that get me some crack and a boost mobile?


Trevor (OP)
8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/06

kyocool wrote:


punkfilter wrote:

fine, im giving kyocool, my friends number
he sells drugs and cellphones for a living
he also works in a chinese flowershop in chinatown
and he is 14




wtf am i gonna do with that get me some crack and a boost mobile?


Trevor (OP)


and some ginseng
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.