First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
04 ✦ Profile
Le Member
6829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/17/11 , edited 3/25/11

REQUESTING RULES



Profile, Header set, or both :
Text written [spoiler if long] :
Details :
Invite buds :
Photo/s :



DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST
Le Member
6208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / HAIKYUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Offline
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/19/11
Taken by Risa
Le Member
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/19/11
TAKEN BY THE EPIC ONE, ONLYLOVEME B )
Le Member
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / coma
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


hello there~ could you please give some pictures, or tell me what kind of pictures you want? x3
Le Member
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

onlyloveme wrote:



hello there~ could you please give some pictures, or tell me what kind of pictures you want? x3


sorry about that i was going to but then i forgot about the groups name and my computer restarted...

Le Member
822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Teletubies World...
Offline
Posted 3/19/11 , edited 3/23/11
REESUH .

94255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ice palace
Offline
Posted 3/20/11 , edited 3/23/11
ABDUCTED BY LOLI

Le Member
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / coma
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

iLollii wrote:

TAKEN BY THE EPIC ONE, ONLYLOVEME B )


hello~ I've finished your request (; (sorry if it's kinda plain lmfao xD)
there are two versions: one with rounded corners; one without ~ you use which one you like best :3
Le Member
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

onlyloveme wrote:


iLollii wrote:

TAKEN BY THE EPIC ONE, ONLYLOVEME B )


hello~ I've finished your request (; (sorry if it's kinda plain lmfao xD)
there are two versions: one with rounded corners; one without ~ you use which one you like best :3


it is KAWAII~! BIG SMILEY

Le Member
6829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11

Sorry for the lateness!
I'm sorry for the simpleness too xP
hope you like & please use!
oh btw, i can't change it cause i deleted the PSD by accident. sorry >.<
thanks for requesting ;D
Le Member
6208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / HAIKYUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

arteest wrote:


Sorry for the lateness!
I'm sorry for the simpleness too xP
hope you like & please use!
oh btw, i can't change it cause i deleted the PSD by accident. sorry >.<
thanks for requesting ;D


AWESOME!!! I LOVES IT~ :D!!!!!
Le Member
6829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

i'm glad you liked it. i thought you'd hate it cause it's so plain and messed up D:
request again soon. :DD
Le Member
21384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11
SORRY FOR BEING LATE.

here you are. I used the photo with the best quality


94255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Ice palace
Offline
Posted 3/24/11 , edited 3/24/11

Loli-Berry wrote:

SORRY FOR BEING LATE.

here you are. I used the photo with the best quality




Cute . thank you
Le Member
6829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/11


Sorry for the lateness!
I hope you like it xD
Please use & request again! (;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.