Post Reply MOD Aρρℓι¢αтισηѕ
Creator
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ˜”*°•.ɑт Aℓɨςє ɨи...
Offline
Posted 3/17/11 , edited 3/17/11


sorry if you been rejected >m<



Cнσσѕє ONE σηℓу~>
✏ мσ∂ ѕραммιηg
✏ мσ∂ ѕє¢υяιту
✏ мσ∂ ƒσяυм
✏ мσ∂ ƒяєєвιєѕ
✏ мσ∂ gяαρнι¢
✏ мσ∂ тυтσяιαℓ
✏мσ∂ Ⴣℓιαтєѕ






FORM~>


12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Pokemon Land~
Offline
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11
Uѕєяηαмє- PockyMadness
Nι¢кηαмє- Sumi
DOB- 20.9
A¢тινє[?]- always
Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Photoshop
Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 42
Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- I don't know, can you?
Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- Sure, I don't mind :]
SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-
Moderator
7142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / DINGING YOUR DOOR...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
MOD Fσяυм~>
Uѕєяηαмє- Vampy-Neko
Nι¢кηαмє- Neko ;D
A¢тινє[?] -Yup
Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 84 buddies ^U^
Cαη ι TRUST уσυ[?]- Yeah !
GIVE яєαѕση ωну ι NEED мσ∂ ƒσяυм[?]- Uhmmm... I like posting and making forums >w<

Posted 3/23/11
Uѕєяηαмє- Risa_Chibi
Nι¢кηαмє- Risa
DOB- 03/15/1994
A¢тινє[?]- it depends. If you can see that I'm always on GaiaOnline not much on CR
Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Gimp 2.6
Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 100 but i cant do the screenshot to lazy to do it
Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- of course you can.
Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- sure but i dont update that much.
SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-

  • Recently Made


    ☆ Avatars


    ☆ Banners
  • Creator
    537 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    19 / F / ˜”*°•.ɑт Aℓɨςє ɨи...
    Offline
    Posted 3/25/11

    PockyMadness wrote:

    Uѕєяηαмє- PockyMadness
    Nι¢кηαмє- Sumi
    DOB- 20.9
    A¢тινє[?]- always
    Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Photoshop
    Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 42
    Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- I don't know, can you?
    Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- Sure, I don't mind :]
    SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-



    APPROVE!


    Creator
    537 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    19 / F / ˜”*°•.ɑт Aℓɨςє ɨи...
    Offline
    Posted 3/25/11

    Vampy-Neko wrote:

    MOD Fσяυм~>
    Uѕєяηαмє- Vampy-Neko
    Nι¢кηαмє- Neko ;D
    A¢тινє[?] -Yup
    Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 84 buddies ^U^
    Cαη ι TRUST уσυ[?]- Yeah !
    GIVE яєαѕση ωну ι NEED мσ∂ ƒσяυм[?]- Uhmmm... I like posting and making forums >w<



    APPROVE
    Creator
    537 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    19 / F / ˜”*°•.ɑт Aℓɨςє ɨи...
    Offline
    Posted 3/25/11

    Risa_Chibi wrote:

    Uѕєяηαмє- Risa_Chibi
    Nι¢кηαмє- Risa
    DOB- 03/15/1994
    A¢тινє[?]- it depends. If you can see that I'm always on GaiaOnline not much on CR
    Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Gimp 2.6
    Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 100 but i cant do the screenshot to lazy to do it
    Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- of course you can.
    Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- sure but i dont update that much.
    SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-

  • Recently Made


    ☆ Avatars


    ☆ Banners


  • APPROVE!!
    Moderator
    62434 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    24 / M
    Offline
    Posted 4/10/11
    Currently a novice but i'm looking to improve by learning off other graphic editors.
    Started a month ago and i have a growing interest as making this a main hobby of mine.

    MOD gяαρнι¢~>

    Uѕєяηαмє- narutoriki
    Nι¢кηαмє- Rich - (Pen name is Ionic)
    DOB- 10th Jun 92
    A¢тινє[?]- Yes, on GaiaOnline aswell as CR
    Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Photshop CS5
    Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- Have yet to invite any but ill work on it.
    Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- Definitely
    Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- I would love to
    SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-

    Posted 5/19/11
    MOD gяαρнι¢~>

    Uѕєяηαмє- iiMikan
    Nι¢кηαмє- Mi-chan
    DOB- April 27th
    A¢тινє[?]- it depends
    Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Gimp 2.6
    Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 40 buddies and 9 buddies are in the group
    Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- yup u can trust me
    Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- maybe be / maybe not - cause i dont update that much
    SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-

    [New GFXs - Avatars]


    [New GFXs - Banners]


    [Old GFXs - Avatars]


    [Old GFXs - Banners]
    Creator
    537 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    19 / F / ˜”*°•.ɑт Aℓɨςє ɨи...
    Offline
    Posted 6/14/11

    narutoriki wrote:

    Currently a novice but i'm looking to improve by learning off other graphic editors.
    Started a month ago and i have a growing interest as making this a main hobby of mine.

    MOD gяαρнι¢~>

    Uѕєяηαмє- narutoriki
    Nι¢кηαмє- Rich - (Pen name is Ionic)
    DOB- 10th Jun 92
    A¢тινє[?]- Yes, on GaiaOnline aswell as CR
    Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Photshop CS5
    Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- Have yet to invite any but ill work on it.
    Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- Definitely
    Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- I would love to
    SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-



    APPROVE
    Creator
    537 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    19 / F / ˜”*°•.ɑт Aℓɨςє ɨи...
    Offline
    Posted 6/14/11

    iiMikan wrote:

    MOD gяαρнι¢~>

    Uѕєяηαмє- iiMikan
    Nι¢кηαмє- Mi-chan
    DOB- April 27th
    A¢тινє[?]- it depends
    Sσƒтωαяє υѕє[?]- Gimp 2.6
    Hσω мαηу вυ∂∂ιєѕ нανє уσυ ιηνιтє[?]- 40 buddies and 9 buddies are in the group
    Cαη I тяυѕт уσυ[?]- yup u can trust me
    Dσ уσυ ℓιкє тσ ѕнαяє уσυя ƒяєєвιєѕ αт SE[?]- maybe be / maybe not - cause i dont update that much
    SAMPLE αт ℓєαѕт 2-5-

    [New GFXs - Avatars]


    [New GFXs - Banners]


    [Old GFXs - Avatars]


    [Old GFXs - Banners]


    APPROVE
    You must be logged in to post.