First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The Academy.
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/18/11
Mio walked through the hall as her hands was hugging a teddy bear with her.She was heading to the classroom.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


*Linack looked at them* Linack: um i was wondering if i can join the student council...
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Alisa walked into class with Milly trailing behind her. Milly giggled at different things as Alisa sighed and found a seat for both of them.
Moderator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Linack looked at them* Linack: um i was wondering if i can join the student council...


"you're already the Dorm leader for the boys. The student council is still in progress"
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Mio finally reached the classroom.She took a seat near the window,she put her teddy on the desk and rest her head down,she was pretty tired since she did a lot of work last night.
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Miharu and Kato wandered around the school with each other for a bit before finding their class. Miharu skipped inside the room with Kato trailing not too far behind her "Miharu... Act appropriately in the classroom... PLEASE" he asked slightly embarrased by his sister. "How am I not acting 'appropriate'? As far as I know, I didn't break any rules..." Miharu said with a bit of wonder hinted in her tone of voice, Kato sighed and then shook his head. "I mean, act your age... Just because you appear to be young doesn't mean you should let it get to your head..." he muttered, finding a seat on the opposite end of the classroom.
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Kyoko walked in happily and waved at everyone "Ohayo Minna-san~!" she smiled brightly,then turn her head toward her little sister,Mio.She sat down infront of Mio and watch her sleeping "Aww~Imouto-chan is so kawaii when she sleep" she giggled.
Moderator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

LoliCinderella wrote:

Kyoko walked in happily and waved at everyone "Ohayo Minna-san~!" she smiled brightly,then turn her head toward her little sister,Mio.She sat down infront of Mio and watch her sleeping "Aww~Imouto-chan is so kawaii when she sleep" she giggled.


Camelia was seated near the window with her chair reading a book.
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Kato sat in an empty seat, opposite of Miharu. He had a messanger bag with him, which was covered with pins and placed it on his desk. He was sitting in the back of the classroom; opening his bag he took out a small, laptop and placed it next to his bag before putting the messanger bag next to him. Flipping open the laptop, Kato took out a case and slipped on a pair of thick-rimmed glasses on. When the laptop started up, he began typing rapidly.
Moderator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

SasuAku wrote:

Kato sat in an empty seat, opposite of Miharu. He had a messanger bag with him, which was covered with pins and placed it on his desk. He was sitting in the back of the classroom; opening his bag he took out a small, laptop and placed it next to his bag before putting the messanger bag next to him. Flipping open the laptop, Kato took out a case and slipped on a pair of thick-rimmed glasses on. When the laptop started up, he began typing rapidly.


Camelia was reading a book near the window
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


Linack: yea i know i'm the dorm leader for the boys, but does that also mean i'm part of the student council?
Moderator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Linack: yea i know i'm the dorm leader for the boys, but does that also mean i'm part of the student council?


"i think so" Camellia just glanced at him and continued reading the papers. "President here are from the principal again" a students looked a her. "i see"
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


Juju : Hello ~ My name is Juju.

Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Kyoko looked around "Looks like the teacher isn't here yet huh.." she thought.She then took out a box of pocky and start eating.
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

LoliCinderella wrote:

Kyoko looked around "Looks like the teacher isn't here yet huh.." she thought.She then took out a box of pocky and start eating.


I look over and punch a girl playfully in the arm (not huting u) "Can I have some pocky?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.