First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply The Forest
Creator
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


70th wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


70th wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


70th wrote:



A red vein popped on her head after hearing ' idiot '
She started Shooting multiple times.


Just avoids the shots. Jumps from tree to tree.


'She glared and once he stepped on a branch she shot it down.


lands on the ground and safe. "are you even a guardian?" he yells


Sai pops out behind Saku her eyes teary
" d-d-d-did You shoot him...?"
Saku shoot again and Answered his question
" i Am. So what. "


"that's it i'm gonna report this to the principal"


Wrath growled at him.
" listen Boy. Your the one Shooting around over here. "
Moderator
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

70th wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


70th wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


70th wrote:


SUNAOSHIBUYA wrote:


70th wrote:



A red vein popped on her head after hearing ' idiot '
She started Shooting multiple times.


Just avoids the shots. Jumps from tree to tree.


'She glared and once he stepped on a branch she shot it down.


lands on the ground and safe. "are you even a guardian?" he yells


Sai pops out behind Saku her eyes teary
" d-d-d-did You shoot him...?"
Saku shoot again and Answered his question
" i Am. So what. "


"that's it i'm gonna report this to the principal"


Wrath growled at him.
" listen Boy. Your the one Shooting around over here. "


"can't you see.. i was dispatching that!" Pointing a level e who was about to attack but was shot by Daisuke
Posted 3/24/11
Cross wandered into the forest. He was bored and had absolutely nothing to do.
Sigh...
How he longed for some excitement. It didn't matter if it was good or bad. All that matter was him being free of boredom.
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

rkanubis wrote:

Cross wandered into the forest. He was bored and had absolutely nothing to do.
Sigh...
How he longed for some excitement. It didn't matter if it was good or bad. All that matter was him being free of boredom.


Daisuke looks at the vampire from the tree.
Posted 4/9/11


Cross walked towards and sat under the tree Daisuke was up in.
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

rkanubis wrote:



Cross walked towards and sat under the tree Daisuke was up in.


Daisuke just looked at the vampire
Posted 4/9/11

Cross laid down and slowly began to fall asleep.
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

rkanubis wrote:


Cross laid down and slowly began to fall asleep.


Daisuke pointed the gun to him and triggered it directly near him.
Posted 4/10/11


With his power over gravity, Cross repelled the bullet right back into the barrel of Daisuke's gun.
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

rkanubis wrote:



With his power over gravity, Cross repelled the bullet right back into the barrel of Daisuke's gun.


"hello.. prey:" he smirked
Posted 4/10/11


Cross just gesture Daisuke to leave him alone.
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/10/11


"May i ask what time is it vampire?"
Posted 4/10/11


Cross reluctently answered.
It is right now time to leave me alone.
Member
55252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / WALES
Offline
Posted 4/10/11

rkanubis wrote:



Cross reluctently answered.
It is right now time to leave me alone.


"a crazy vampire.. lol" he thought
Posted 4/10/11


Cross looked up.
What? You still here?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.