Post Reply ♫ ♫ request a banner ♫ ♫
Posted 3/18/11
filll this out!!!

username:
picture(must be hq):
text:
anything extra
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

Ritsu55 wrote:

filll this out!!!

username:
picture(must be hq):
text:
anything extra


username: charmedmemories
picture(must be hq): no picture just a typo thing , like a heading thing .
text: Prophet Isa
anything extra make it nice plz
Posted 3/20/11

charmedmemories wrote:


Ritsu55 wrote:

filll this out!!!

username:
picture(must be hq):
text:
anything extra


username: charmedmemories
picture(must be hq): no picture just a typo thing , like a heading thing .
text: Prophet Isa
anything extra make it nice plz


what color do you want the text to be?
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

Ritsu55 wrote:


charmedmemories wrote:


Ritsu55 wrote:

filll this out!!!

username:
picture(must be hq):
text:
anything extra


username: charmedmemories
picture(must be hq): no picture just a typo thing , like a heading thing .
text: Prophet Isa
anything extra make it nice plz


what color do you want the text to be?


any nice color .
Posted 3/22/11


tell me if you want anything changed

471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

Ritsu55 wrote:



tell me if you want anything changed



umm you got the text wrong ... but dw about it . thnx anyway (:
Posted 3/23/11

charmedmemories wrote:


Ritsu55 wrote:



tell me if you want anything changed



umm you got the text wrong ... but dw about it . thnx anyway (:


. . . . . I'm sorry !!! ;A;


do you want anything changed?
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Ritsu55 wrote:


charmedmemories wrote:


Ritsu55 wrote:



tell me if you want anything changed



umm you got the text wrong ... but dw about it . thnx anyway (:


. . . . . I'm sorry !!! ;A;


do you want anything changed?


its alright , thaaaankss <3 (:
Posted 4/6/11

come again soon!!!
and sorry for the mistake
You must be logged in to post.