First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Akatsuki
6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/18/11
this is where all of our favorite akatsuki members can chat (via astro projection)
This place is reserved for discussing new plans to get the tailed beasts as well as to review missions and bountys and such.

6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

Akatsukigirl19 wrote:

this is where all of our favorite akatsuki members can chat (via astro projection)
This place is reserved for discussing new plans to get the tailed beasts as well as to review missions and bountys and such.



madara uchiha looked upon pein and konan his facial features serious. "we have received new information on the jinkuriki....it seems that an anonomous lord has sent us a request for a mission and in exchange he will supply us with the jinkuriki living in his village. Normally i would suggest sending two of our members to take the jinkuriki by force but seeing as i dont know who this lord is we must abide by the agreement though his terms are quite simple actually."
Member
65830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Online
Posted 3/21/11

Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:

this is where all of our favorite akatsuki members can chat (via astro projection)
This place is reserved for discussing new plans to get the tailed beasts as well as to review missions and bountys and such.



madara uchiha looked upon pein and konan his facial features serious. "we have received new information on the jinkuriki....it seems that an anonomous lord has sent us a request for a mission and in exchange he will supply us with the jinkuriki living in his village. Normally i would suggest sending two of our members to take the jinkuriki by force but seeing as i dont know who this lord is we must abide by the agreement though his terms are quite simple actually."


Konan sits next to Pein in thought so he's going to just hand them over? I find that hard to believe but what's his terms depending on what they are we may be able to get the jinchuriki first?"
6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

wolfprincess_summer wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:

this is where all of our favorite akatsuki members can chat (via astro projection)
This place is reserved for discussing new plans to get the tailed beasts as well as to review missions and bountys and such.



madara uchiha looked upon pein and konan his facial features serious. "we have received new information on the jinkuriki....it seems that an anonomous lord has sent us a request for a mission and in exchange he will supply us with the jinkuriki living in his village. Normally i would suggest sending two of our members to take the jinkuriki by force but seeing as i dont know who this lord is we must abide by the agreement though his terms are quite simple actually."


Konan sits next to Pein in thought so he's going to just hand them over? I find that hard to believe but what's his terms depending on what they are we may be able to get the jinchuriki first?"


madara looked at her then to pein. "he wants us to seek out this girl" he then hands the two of them a picture of princess rinoa. "aparently he wants us to kidnap her...but i believe that she may have something of use to us as well..."
Member
65830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Online
Posted 3/22/11
Konan snaps up the picture looking at it "why do u believe that? she looks like a weak little girl to me"
6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan snaps up the picture looking at it "why do u believe that? she looks like a weak little girl to me"


"i believe that that necklace she wears could hold within it a demon just as powerfull if not more powerful than the 9 tailes....." he said bluntly
Member
65830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Online
Posted 3/22/11

Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan snaps up the picture looking at it "why do u believe that? she looks like a weak little girl to me"


"i believe that that necklace she wears could hold within it a demon just as powerfull if not more powerful than the 9 tailes....." he said bluntly


Konan glances at the necklace in the picture "so what we kidnapp the girl take her necklace and hand her over to the lord? simple enough"
6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/22/11

wolfprincess_summer wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan snaps up the picture looking at it "why do u believe that? she looks like a weak little girl to me"


"i believe that that necklace she wears could hold within it a demon just as powerfull if not more powerful than the 9 tailes....." he said bluntly


Konan glances at the necklace in the picture "so what we kidnapp the girl take her necklace and hand her over to the lord? simple enough"


"well yes and no" he said " id imagine we need her to release the beast within the necklace...but e need that jinkuriki as well so we will hand the girl over to him but we will have two of our subordinates ready to retrieve the girl and bring her back. Im not sure how shes connected to the demon as shes not a ninja but she clearly is of importance."
Member
65830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Online
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11
Konan nods "very well but where exactly does this lord reside? and shouldn't we have two ready in case he tries to double cross as well?"
6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan nods "very well but where exactly does this lord reside? and shouldn't we have two ready in case he tries to double cross as well?"


"yes i already have two in mind." he said "and as for his location its the village hidden beneath the trees. and yes it is an underground village. though not as primitive as you would think...its a highly advanced city."
Member
65830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Online
Posted 3/23/11

Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan nods "very well but where exactly does this lord reside? and shouldn't we have two ready in case he tries to double cross as well?"


"yes i already have two in mind." he said "and as for his location its the village hidden beneath the trees. and yes it is an underground village. though not as primitive as you would think...its a highly advanced city."


Konan sighs "and I was so hoping it would be the leaf they have like 3 there I think"
6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

wolfprincess_summer wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan nods "very well but where exactly does this lord reside? and shouldn't we have two ready in case he tries to double cross as well?"


"yes i already have two in mind." he said "and as for his location its the village hidden beneath the trees. and yes it is an underground village. though not as primitive as you would think...its a highly advanced city."


Konan sighs "and I was so hoping it would be the leaf they have like 3 there I think"


madara nodded. "the girl has been moved from her homeland...i dont yet have any leads on her location".
Member
65830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Online
Posted 3/24/11

Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan nods "very well but where exactly does this lord reside? and shouldn't we have two ready in case he tries to double cross as well?"


"yes i already have two in mind." he said "and as for his location its the village hidden beneath the trees. and yes it is an underground village. though not as primitive as you would think...its a highly advanced city."


Konan sighs "and I was so hoping it would be the leaf they have like 3 there I think"


madara nodded. "the girl has been moved from her homeland...i dont yet have any leads on her location".


Konan nods "very well let us know when u find out and we'll figure out which two to send"
6235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your closet. B...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

wolfprincess_summer wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:


Akatsukigirl19 wrote:


wolfprincess_summer wrote:

Konan nods "very well but where exactly does this lord reside? and shouldn't we have two ready in case he tries to double cross as well?"


"yes i already have two in mind." he said "and as for his location its the village hidden beneath the trees. and yes it is an underground village. though not as primitive as you would think...its a highly advanced city."


Konan sighs "and I was so hoping it would be the leaf they have like 3 there I think"


madara nodded. "the girl has been moved from her homeland...i dont yet have any leads on her location".


Konan nods "very well let us know when u find out and we'll figure out which two to send"


"i will let you know. I have been doing some investegating of my ownand ivenarrowed it down to three villagess. The sand, The waterfall or The leaf"
Member
65830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the dark corner i...
Online
Posted 3/24/11
Konan nods "we'll make the teams for each then and whichever place it is will go there"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.