First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Forest
Posted 3/19/11
Ana nods her head in agreement "I'm Ana by the way" she said smiling
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

vue123 wrote:

Ana nods her head in agreement "I'm Ana by the way" she said smiling


"I'm Alice.. And this is Cole." She says.
Cole bowed.
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/19/11


"Ah,thx for taking it back for me,could you give the necklace to me please?" Kuriko said,give out her hand.
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/11

LoliCinderella wrote:



"Ah,thx for taking it back for me,could you give the necklace to me please?" Kuriko said,give out her hand.


"Here." He gives it to her.
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/19/11
Kuriko received the necklace "Thank you" she put it on her neck "Now that i have found the necklace,let's go back Kuro." she turned to Kuro. "well..about that..we've go really far in the wood,so i don't know how to get out of here.." he scratched the back of his head. She then stared at Kuro "So you mean...we're lost?" she said in a worried voice.
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
Akane was walking along the forest trying to see what awaits her in this new place
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

LoliCinderella wrote:

Kuriko received the necklace "Thank you" she put it on her neck "Now that i have found the necklace,let's go back Kuro." she turned to Kuro. "well..about that..we've go really far in the wood,so i don't know how to get out of here.." he scratched the back of his head. She then stared at Kuro "So you mean...we're lost?" she said in a worried voice.


"Exit is 5km to the left than go straight 2km and there you go" Alice replyed.
Member
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/24/11
Kuriko nodded "Thanks" she grabbed Kuro's hand "Let's go,we still have work to do".
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 3/25/11
Icey was running then bumb into Cole Ow!! Watch it-- Oh its you.... she got up and jump into a tree
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Icey was running then bumb into Cole Ow!! Watch it-- Oh its you.... she got up and jump into a tree


He turns around "Why hello again." He says looking at the tree she was in
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 3/25/11
Hiya Alice!!!! she hears some one coming and she touches the ground making the way she came turn to hat and the ppl who were following her wearing lab coats screamed and slip I told them I dont wanna come back...
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

Hiya Alice!!!! she hears some one coming and she touches the ground making the way she came turn to hat and the ppl who were following her wearing lab coats screamed and slip I told them I dont wanna come back...


"Who are those people?" Alice asked as she pointed the peeps in lab coat "And Hello."
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 3/25/11
They are ppl who work for my parents, you see they had experimented on meh before thats how I can control ice most of my DNA is ice so I ran away. Now they want to use my powers she put her glove back on her right hand
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

koolgirl219 wrote:

They are ppl who work for my parents, you see they had experimented on meh before thats how I can control ice most of my DNA is ice so I ran away. Now they want to use my powers she put her glove back on her right hand


"Oh.." She replys. "Thats harsh" Cole says.
Member
20547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Earth duh
Offline
Posted 3/25/11
Yep so I dont like hostiples or ppl with lab coats she eates an apple
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.