First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [The Mansion]
Posted 3/20/11

kardia_antares wrote:




*Alucard and the two vampires girls start entering the rooms and walking around the Mansion, but no one was there, just them, at least that was what it seemed*

Alucard: I guess we are alone, soo, who's hungry? *said with his stomach making noise..blushes*


great
Member
3406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 3/20/11


Alucard: Good, let's pack up then and get out of here, maybe we should go outside and see what's there...
Posted 3/20/11

kardia_antares wrote:



Alucard: Good, let's pack up then and get out of here, maybe we should go outside and see what's there...


okay then
Posted 3/20/11

kardia_antares wrote:



Alucard: Good, let's pack up then and get out of here, maybe we should go outside and see what's there...


Z nods and obeys. She grabs her bag, ready to go. "Ready when you fellows are."
Member
3406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 3/20/11



Alucard: Good! Z, take as much blood as you can, Alice and I will gran some blanckets for the night, if we don't find a place to sleep, we could come here and see if it's safe to stay...let's go
Member
3406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 3/20/11


Alucard: Great! let's get going...

*All 3 of them steps out of the mansion and head for the woods*
Posted 3/20/11

kardia_antares wrote:




Alucard: Good! Z, take as much blood as you can, Alice and I will gran some blanckets for the night, if we don't find a place to sleep, we could come here and see if it's safe to stay...let's go


Z walks to the kitchen quickly and grabs a couple of blood packs, and she stuffs them in her bag. "Is 35 blood packs enough?"
Posted 3/20/11
(God I was slow at replying.)
Member
3406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Argentina
Offline
Posted 3/20/11


Alucard: that will be enough, yes, come..we should hurry

(moving to the garden guys, I'll quote you there, be ready )
Posted 3/20/11

kardia_antares wrote:



Alucard: that will be enough, yes, come..we should hurry

(moving to the garden guys, I'll quote you there, be ready )

Z nods.
(All righty! I'll be there.)

Posted 3/20/11

kardia_antares wrote:




Alucard: Good! Z, take as much blood as you can, Alice and I will gran some blanckets for the night, if we don't find a place to sleep, we could come here and see if it's safe to stay...let's go


fine
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:




Mina: I wonder.. If any other vampire at here. *whispering to myself*


Alice : That is what i wonder too i say hello there sorry if i scared you i didn't mean too i have just been walking around here enjoying the night ,


Mina walks toward Alice

Mina: Finally there is someone to talk to me *smiles*


v
v
v

Posted 3/21/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:




Mina: I wonder.. If any other vampire at here. *whispering to myself*


Alice : That is what i wonder too i say hello there sorry if i scared you i didn't mean too i have just been walking around here enjoying the night ,


Mina walks toward Alice

Mina: Finally there is someone to talk to me *smiles*


v
v
v



it's okay
Posted 3/21/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:




Mina: I wonder.. If any other vampire at here. *whispering to myself*


Alice : That is what i wonder too i say hello there sorry if i scared you i didn't mean too i have just been walking around here enjoying the night ,


Mina walks toward Alice

Mina: Finally there is someone to talk to me *smiles*


v
v
v



yes and smiles back
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.