First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [The Mansion]
Posted 3/21/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*


my name is Alice and nice to meet you Mina and smiles again .
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*


My name is Alice and nice to meet you Mina and smiles again .


Mina: Pleasure to meet you Alice. *bows*
Posted 3/21/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*


My name is Alice and nice to meet you Mina and smiles again .


Mina: Pleasure to meet you Alice. *bows*

good and bows back at Mina , My mom and dad are a king and a queen ,
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*


My name is Alice and nice to meet you Mina and smiles again .


Mina: Pleasure to meet you Alice. *bows*

good and bows back at Mina , My mom and dad are a king and a queen ,

Mina was speechless and stand still for like 5 seconds till her senses came back.

Mina: I....I'm sorry for being rude just now, Your Highness. I didn't know that you were a Princess! *bows*
Posted 3/21/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*


My name is Alice and nice to meet you Mina and smiles again .


Mina: Pleasure to meet you Alice. *bows*

good and bows back at Mina , My mom and dad are a king and a queen ,

Mina was speechless and stand still for like 5 seconds till her senses came back.

Mina: I....I'm sorry for being rude just now, Your Highness. I didn't know that you were a Princess! *bows*

sorry i didn't tell you before and blushes
Posted 3/21/11


Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*


My name is Alice and nice to meet you Mina and smiles again .


Mina: Pleasure to meet you Alice. *bows*

good and bows back at Mina , My mom and dad are a king and a queen ,

Mina was speechless and stand still for like 5 seconds till her senses came back.

Mina: I....I'm sorry for being rude just now, Your Highness. I didn't know that you were a Princess! *bows*

sorry i didn't tell you before and blushes

Mina: Well, would you slash me if I treated you as a normal person? *gulps*
Posted 3/21/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:



Mina: Ne.... What's your name? I'm Mina Tepes *smiles*


My name is Alice and nice to meet you Mina and smiles again .


Mina: Pleasure to meet you Alice. *bows*

good and bows back at Mina , My mom and dad are a king and a queen ,

Mina was speechless and stand still for like 5 seconds till her senses came back.

Mina: I....I'm sorry for being rude just now, Your Highness. I didn't know that you were a Princess! *bows*

sorry i didn't tell you before and blushes

Mina: Well, would you slash me if I treated you as a normal person? *gulps*

It's okay want people too just wanted to let you know wearing a preety dress and spins
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11
Posted 3/21/11

-xXxPinkxXx- wrote:

Posted 3/21/11
Z knocks on the door, waiting for a response. "I wonder how Miss Lucia is doing.", she whispers to herself.
Posted 3/21/11
Z stands in front of the door. "I guess no one is home."
Posted 3/25/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Z stands in front of the door. "I guess no one is home."


yes someone is home .
Member
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
Kira walks into the mansion. "Heeeeeey! Anybody home?!"
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 11/23/11

vampiregirl1700 wrote:

Kira walks into the mansion. "Heeeeeey! Anybody home?!"


*yukari walks behind you holding a bunch of roses and acknowledge you with a soft voice*
yukari: good day to you, are you new here? how can I help you? *stared with her amber eyes*
Member
800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 11/26/11
Kira turns around to look at Yukari "Yeah I am new here, nice to meet you"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.