First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] P.V.P
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/11 , edited 3/25/11
PVP= People VS People xD now understand what it means..

Rulez-
You cant kill your oponents character
you cannot dodge/intercept EVERY attack...(depends..)
You need to make a character
You need to be approved for pvp (PvP card)

+Winner gets prizes from our graphic mods!!+

Matchs:
Cole VS X
PvPer's:
Yui (amulet-amu2) expire: may 24 2011
Cole (cardcaptor67) Unlimited access.
X (-Hikari_Akuma-) Expire: May 25 2011
Kanade (Suki124) Expire : May 25 2011
(To PVP you need to PM me , you and your opponent ;3)
Posted 3/25/11


X stood there waiting for his opponent "where is he/she" he said
(lol have no idea how to start this)
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



X stood there waiting for his opponent "where is he/she" he said
(lol have no idea how to start this)


Cole walked in the area "Sorry for being late" He says smiling.
Posted 3/25/11


X sighed "yeah yeah yeah whatever so whats your name" X said
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



X sighed "yeah yeah yeah whatever so whats your name" X said


"My name is Cole. And who might you be?" He asked politely.
Posted 3/25/11


"names X so tell me any specific powers i should know about?" X said
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"names X so tell me any specific powers i should know about?" X said


"Whats all the punch to it wen you know your oponents power?" He asked chuckling. "I prefer not telling." He smiles. "Shall we start?"
Posted 3/25/11


"fine then i guess i'll just use other info i've gathered" X said then X summoned a katana in one of his hands that was fully black and a dagger in his other hand which was blue "i warn you....after this battle i'll know your strength better then you do" X said
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"fine then i guess i'll just use other info i've gathered" X said then X summoned a katana in one of his hands that was fully black and a dagger in his other hand which was blue "i warn you....after this battle i'll know your strength better then you do" X said


"Is that so?" He asked. "Haha. Than I'll give you the first hit."
Posted 3/25/11


"sorry i'm not one for first attacks unless it's to completely destroy and eliminate the opponent" X said
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"sorry i'm not one for first attacks unless it's to completely destroy and eliminate the opponent" X said


"Than I'll go first." He doesn't move, nothing. But you can see a bunch of roots in the ground charging at him.
Posted 3/25/11


X sighs and smirks and just stands there "i see" he says then he writes something down in a notebook and puts it away X then jumps up and white wings appear on his back and he starts to fly "if you want to attack me pick something better then that" X says
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



X sighs and smirks and just stands there "i see" he says then he writes something down in a notebook and puts it away X then jumps up and white wings appear on his back and he starts to fly "if you want to attack me pick something better then that" X says


Than X suddenly stops in mid air. Cole jumped and he got faster and went towards X and used his cane to stab him a little than went back down.
Posted 3/25/11


X sighed "ow that hurt a little" X said then he made his wings disappear and he landed on the ground on his feat "i'd like to know how you did that" X said then he appear behind Cole and hit him in the back with the hilt of X's katana
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



X sighed "ow that hurt a little" X said then he made his wings disappear and he landed on the ground on his feat "i'd like to know how you did that" X said then he appear behind Cole and hit him in the back with the hilt of X's katana


Before the hit he stopped the movement of his katana and it stayed in mid air. He turned around and hit X's head hard with his cane and step back a few steps. "Figure it out yourself" He says smirking.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.