First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
what is something you do thats outside your race?
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
i rep my people
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / philly
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

angrierchick wrote:


Sokdsun wrote:

like ok im asian but i hate rice lol...stupid i know.but i never eat rice.and every time i go out with friend. they always dog me about it. i mean i just dont like rice lol.


You want a medal for this?


is there one for it? if so yes plz

i didnt say im happy about it..its just who i am.
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / PLACES
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

Sokdsun wrote:


angrierchick wrote:


Sokdsun wrote:

like ok im asian but i hate rice lol...stupid i know.but i never eat rice.and every time i go out with friend. they always dog me about it. i mean i just dont like rice lol.


You want a medal for this?


is there one for it? if so yes plz

i didnt say im happy about it..its just who i am.


Okay. You aren't a stereotype. Good. We call that being a human being and an individual. There isn't much special about it. If a person thinks that since you're Asian, you must like rice, just rip them one.
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / philly
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

angrierchick wrote:


Sokdsun wrote:


angrierchick wrote:


Sokdsun wrote:

like ok im asian but i hate rice lol...stupid i know.but i never eat rice.and every time i go out with friend. they always dog me about it. i mean i just dont like rice lol.


You want a medal for this?


is there one for it? if so yes plz

i didnt say im happy about it..its just who i am.


Okay. You aren't a stereotype. Good. We call that being a human being and an individual. There isn't much special about it. If a person thinks that since you're Asian, you must like rice, just rip them one.



believe me i have try..growing up in an Asian household not eating rice is pretty bad..according to my mom..

1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / PLACES
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

Sokdsun wrote:


angrierchick wrote:


Sokdsun wrote:


angrierchick wrote:


Sokdsun wrote:

like ok im asian but i hate rice lol...stupid i know.but i never eat rice.and every time i go out with friend. they always dog me about it. i mean i just dont like rice lol.


You want a medal for this?


is there one for it? if so yes plz

i didnt say im happy about it..its just who i am.


Okay. You aren't a stereotype. Good. We call that being a human being and an individual. There isn't much special about it. If a person thinks that since you're Asian, you must like rice, just rip them one.



believe me i have try..growing up in an Asian household not eating rice is pretty bad..according to my mom..



I'm black and agnostic. My own relatives think that I'm nuts.
35116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
hm... lets see....
im not too sure??
:o
2163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere you don...
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
rarely talk in spanish or in an accent
watch anime and read manga
I read a lot
I draw
I'm no good at talking to people (apparently my whole family can talk to people easily)
I don't follow racial stereotypes
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / philly
Offline
Posted 3/20/11

treegurl84 wrote:

rarely talk in spanish or in an accent
watch anime and read manga
I read a lot
I draw
I'm no good at talking to people (apparently my whole family can talk to people easily)
I don't follow racial stereotypes


yeah i dont speak my language either..sometime i wonder how my kids will ever learn it..lol
Posted 3/20/11
I prefer hamburgers over noodles and fish.
48613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
Hmmm. I'm a member of the human race, and everything I do is pretty much human... except when I meow like a cat. Does that count?
Posted 3/20/11 , edited 3/20/11
Just because you happen to be a certaint race, doesn't mean you have to live up to its stereotypes or image. Me being black was entirely coincidental; I'm not bound by my skin color. This question baffels me.
Posted 3/20/11
Often times I don't eat rice.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
I whip my weave back and forth?
Posted 3/20/11
"For a German you are pretty helpful."

Apparently, I branch away from the self-absorbed and laziness of my German tradition.
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/11
lol, I loovvee rice!!! x) how can u not like it? lol... personal preference maybe? x)

...but I can't think of anything I do outside my my race... hmm.. >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.