First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Unknown Forest
Creator
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Hyu : My name is Hyu....

Posted 3/21/11

kiley-chan wrote:



Hyu : My name is Hyu....



"Hello then, Hyu.", Maia responds.
Creator
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Hyu : Hello ~ *lays down on Maia lap* Can you tell me about your past ?
Posted 3/21/11

kiley-chan wrote:



Hyu : Hello ~ *lays down on Maia lap* Can you tell me about your past ?


Maia looks down at Hyu. "Well, my grandfather (mother's father) was a magician, then the skill was passed on by my mother and her sister, then to me. My father's side is full of architects and all of that, but I can't handle art very well. My brother died of leukemia when he was 19, my sister ran away from home, and it was just me in the family, practicing my magic."
Posted 3/21/11
Maia blinks. "Hello?..."
Creator
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Hyu : Wow, what a interesting past. *breathes slowly* well....I had a family with no talent but I had a talent, I could jump 4 feet up and if I didn't like anyone I would just fart around them until they leave me alone. I went to school and I got tired of it and so I cuss out all the teachers..and then I got ex-spell.. and my family got mad at me and told me that I would be grounded for 1 year, and so I got sick of them and left them. I don't have the money to pay for rent if I live with someone and I don't have a job..and so I decide to come here to the forest and rest here for awhile.. So anyways, why did you come to the forest ?
Posted 3/21/11

kiley-chan wrote:



Hyu : Wow, what a interesting past. *breathes slowly* well....I had a family with no talent but I had a talent, I could jump 4 feet up and if I didn't like anyone I would just fart around them until they leave me alone. I went to school and I got tired of it and so I cuss out all the teachers..and then I got ex-spell.. and my family got mad at me and told me that I would be grounded for 1 year, and so I got sick of them and left them. I don't have the money to pay for rent if I live with someone and I don't have a job..and so I decide to come here to the forest and rest here for awhile.. So anyways, why did you come to the forest ?


Maia tilts her head to the side. "I'm sorry about your past, Hyu. And I was just walking around, then I came here to relax a little. A forest is a nice place to have a train of thought" She closes her eyes and sighs.
Creator
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Hyu : Yeah, true..true.. So do you go to school ?
Posted 3/21/11

kiley-chan wrote:



Hyu : Yeah, true..true.. So do you go to school ?


Maia nods. "Home school."
Creator
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Hyu : Oh, I see. Well home school better then not working on school work at all... I mean I do regret cussing the teachers out and all but I just got so tired of the dumb school work..
Posted 3/21/11

kiley-chan wrote:



Hyu : Oh, I see. Well home school better then not working on school work at all... I mean I do regret cussing the teachers out and all but I just got so tired of the dumb school work..


"Well, my uncle was a school teacher, and home school for me is worse. At least you never got hit by a whip for a failed test." Maia says looking at her arm.
Creator
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/21/11


Hyu : Oh.....well if you want to ran away someday then tell me *smiles*
Posted 3/21/11

kiley-chan wrote:



Hyu : Oh.....well if you want to ran away someday then tell me *smiles*


Maia looks at Hyu and smiles. "All right."
Posted 3/21/11
Maia looks around in the empty forest.
Posted 3/21/11
"...", Maia gets up and walks around the forest.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.