First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Unknown Kingdom
Creator
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jay Park Place >8D
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
Rp Here ! The Unknown Kingdom

Posted 3/23/11
Maia stands in front of the kingdom. "What's this place?" She tilts her head to the side.
Member
846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in ur room on ur bed
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
*looks*where am i
Posted 4/2/11
"Hmm...well time to make the unknown known!" said Kirau. She walks inside the mansion...
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lost Somewhere in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Maia stands in front of the kingdom. "What's this place?" She tilts her head to the side.


Dorian: *runs out from the city in panic and looks at Maia* hey! Can you help me!?
Posted 4/3/11

Nazurath wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:

Maia stands in front of the kingdom. "What's this place?" She tilts her head to the side.


Dorian: *runs out from the city in panic and looks at Maia* hey! Can you help me!?


Maia jumps and notices someone panicking and runs to the person. "What's wrong?" She tilts her head.
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lost Somewhere in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/11



I just got here and I found wounded person back there *points at the city*

Posted 4/3/11

Nazurath wrote:




I just got here and I found wounded person back there *points at the city*



Maia blinks and nods. "I'll help." She runs to the city, in a pace where Dorian can catch up with.
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lost Somewhere in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/11



There! *a young woman lays on the dirt, she doesn`t move* We better check her

Posted 4/3/11

Nazurath wrote:




There! *a young woman lays on the dirt, she doesn`t move* We better check her



Maia walks to the woman. "Heart rate at 13. Hm." She takes a little bag of healing dust from her bag and opens it. "This should work." She takes a pinch of the dust and throws it gently at the woman's face. "Hope this works."
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lost Somewhere in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/11



Maia walks to the woman. "Heart rate at 13. Hm." She takes a little bag of healing dust from her bag and opens it. "This should work." She takes a pinch of the dust and throws it gently at the woman's face. "Hope this works."



*woman slowly opens her eyes and suddenly gets up and runs away* okay.... this was... strange *confused face, looks at you* My name is Dorian btw *smiles*
Posted 4/3/11

Nazurath wrote:




Maia walks to the woman. "Heart rate at 13. Hm." She takes a little bag of healing dust from her bag and opens it. "This should work." She takes a pinch of the dust and throws it gently at the woman's face. "Hope this works."



*woman slowly opens her eyes and suddenly gets up and runs away* okay.... this was... strange *confused face, looks at you* My name is Dorian btw *smiles*


Maia bows at Dorian and smiles back. "Maia. So what brings you here?"
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lost Somewhere in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

Maia bows at Dorian and smiles back. "Maia. So what brings you here?"



My father has some business here... he is a merchant... He always takes me on his journeys. What about you?
Posted 4/3/11

Nazurath wrote:


Maia bows at Dorian and smiles back. "Maia. So what brings you here?"



My father has some business here... he is a merchant... He always takes me on his journeys. What about you?


"Just looking around. Looking for a place to perform." Maia shrugs. "I'm a magician, but everywhere I go to look to perform, I get rejected."
7088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lost Somewhere in...
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

"Just looking around. Looking for a place to perform." Maia shrugs. "I'm a magician, but everywhere I go to look to perform, I get rejected."


Rejected? Maybe you should show me your performance... If I like it, I will hire you *smiles*

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.