Post Reply Fire Nation
Creator
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 3/21/11 , edited 3/21/11
Posted 3/26/11
Alexandra sits silently on the dock, her feet hang off the side and glide back and forth against the water slowly . She looks out and watches the setting sun .
Creator
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/26/11


*Silently, Kasai lowered herself from the sky with the air behind Alexandra.*
Are you sure that the Fire Lady should be out in the open like this?
Posted 3/26/11
Keith and 2 soliders where out walking. They were just patrolling for the time beeing.
Posted 3/26/11

crono1036 wrote:

*Silently, Kasai lowered herself from the sky with the air behind Alexandra.*
Are you sure that the Fire Lady should be out in the open like this?


Alexandra glanced behind her and looked at Kasai "I rule this Nation, am I not allowed to roam where ever I please?"
Creator
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


*Kasai looked at Alexandra.*
I'm not saying you're not allowed to, I'm just wondering if it's safe.
Posted 3/26/11

crono1036 wrote:

*Kasai looked at Alexandra.*
I'm not saying you're not allowed to, I'm just wondering if it's safe.


"If someone wishes too attack me, so be it." Alexandra waves her hand brushing the subject away, she turns back too look at the water
Creator
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


I see you're not concerned about the trivial things.
*Kasai said as she moved to the edge of the dock, beside Alexandra.*
Posted 3/26/11

crono1036 wrote:

I see you're not concerned about the trivial things.
*Kasai said as she moved to the edge of the dock, beside Alexandra.*


"Not so much." Alexandra shrugs "I won't hold back if that happens."
Creator
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


Truly Fire Nation attitude.
*Kasai nods.*
Posted 3/26/11

crono1036 wrote:

Truly Fire Nation attitude.
*Kasai nods.*


"I'll take that as a complement." Alexandra smiles to herself
Creator
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


Well I didn't mean any offense by it.
*Kasai stepped off the dock and on to the water, walking on top of it. With every step she took, the water froze into ice under her foot until she took another step, returning to water. She stopped a few feet away from the dock and looked at the sky.*
How do you think the Nation is doing right now?
Posted 3/26/11

crono1036 wrote:

Well I didn't mean any offense by it.
*Kasai stepped off the dock and on to the water, walking on top of it. With every step she took, the water froze into ice under her foot until she took another step, returning to water. She stopped a few feet away from the dock and looked at the sky.*
How do you think the Nation is doing right now?


Alexandra watched her for a few seconds, she fell silent for a few minutes pondering over Kasei's question "Good, I haven't heard anything from the surrounding nations. And everyone seems at peace right now."
Creator
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


That's good to hear.
*Kasai nodded.*
It wouldn't be good to hear that the place that orignally came from were to encounter any strife. The Fire Nation is the most advanced of all the Nations, after all.
Fire Bender
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/26/11
Zaku starts wandering after training with Oni behind him.
You must be logged in to post.