First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Creator
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 3/21/11
Just shop for whatever you want and stuff.
Posted 3/22/11
X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly
Posted 3/22/11
Anira walks in the mall. "Hm. Empty." and starts walking around.
Posted 3/22/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly


hello there walking around in the mall .
Posted 3/22/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Anira walks in the mall. "Hm. Empty." and starts walking around.


hello there
Posted 3/22/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly


Miku: sees X and sneaks after him silently, Just because she wants to.
Posted 3/22/11

opl890 wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly


Miku: sees X and sneaks after him silently, Just because she wants to.


hello there
Posted 3/22/11

Hana176 wrote:


opl890 wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly


Miku: sees X and sneaks after him silently, Just because she wants to.


hello there


Miku: Turns around quickly, "Hi."
Posted 3/22/11


"what do you want and why are you following me?" X said
Posted 3/22/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"what do you want and why are you following me?" X said


Miku: "W-What? I-I'm not following anybody." She looks away, blushing slightly.
Posted 3/22/11

opl890 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


opl890 wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly


Miku: sees X and sneaks after him silently, Just because she wants to.


hello there


Miku: Turns around quickly, "Hi."


Alice : Hi too you what is your name ?
Posted 3/22/11

Hana176 wrote:


opl890 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


opl890 wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly


Miku: sees X and sneaks after him silently, Just because she wants to.


hello there


Miku: Turns around quickly, "Hi."


Alice : Hi too you what is your name ?


MIku: "...My name is Miku."
Posted 3/22/11


"really? sneaking toward someone quietly is kind of following" X said
Posted 3/22/11

opl890 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


opl890 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


opl890 wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

X sighed "why did i come to the mall again?" he said to himself "i guess i just needed to get out of the house anyways" he walked around the mall aimlessly


Miku: sees X and sneaks after him silently, Just because she wants to.


hello there


Miku: Turns around quickly, "Hi."


Alice : Hi too you what is your name ?


MIku: "...My name is Miku."


nice too meet you i am alice
Posted 3/22/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"really? sneaking toward someone quietly is kind of following" X said


MIku: " fine. I'm following you. I don't know why. you just seem interesting."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.