First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ninga school rp
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes
Posted 3/23/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes


oh i see then go to the office to get your classes ,
students
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
*Leya went to some random unnamed part of the schoolyard to practice with shuriken*
Posted 3/23/11

MadSauce wrote:

*Leya went to some random unnamed part of the schoolyard to practice with shuriken*


Great and smiles
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes


oh i see then go to the office to get your classes ,


" I dont know where the office is"
Posted 3/23/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes


oh i see then go to the office to get your classes ,


" I dont know where the office is"


I am Mrs. Cullen and i point in front of myself and there is the office
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes


oh i see then go to the office to get your classes ,


" I dont know where the office is"


I am Mrs. Cullen and i point in front of myself and there is the office


Luria smiled. '" thanks Mrs. Cullen" I walked into the office.

Posted 3/23/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes


oh i see then go to the office to get your classes ,


" I dont know where the office is"


I am Mrs. Cullen and i point in front of myself and there is the office


Luria smiled. '" thanks Mrs. Cullen" I walked into the office.



No problem i said
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes


oh i see then go to the office to get your classes ,


" I dont know where the office is"


I am Mrs. Cullen and i point in front of myself and there is the office


Luria smiled. '" thanks Mrs. Cullen" I walked into the office.



No problem i said


Luria walks in smiling slightly. " im here to register for my classes"
Member
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
Yumeko was walking around the school. Sato was in the garden in a tree reading a book.
Posted 3/23/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Main building


okay then and what are you doing there?


looking for my classes


oh i see then go to the office to get your classes ,


" I dont know where the office is"


I am Mrs. Cullen and i point in front of myself and there is the office


Luria smiled. '" thanks Mrs. Cullen" I walked into the office.



No problem i said


Luria walks in smiling slightly. " im here to register for my classes"


yeah i see dear what type of classes do you want to take ? I ask
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
" what classes are offered here?"
Posted 3/23/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

" what classes are offered here?"


P.E math Engish business art dance
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

" what classes are offered here?"


P.E math Engish business art dance


luria smiled. " i'll take english, art and dance, what about the specialized classes?"
Posted 3/23/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

" what classes are offered here?"


P.E math Engish business art dance


luria smiled. " i'll take english, art and dance, what about the specialized classes?"


okay you can take those classes there are training classes here if you like to take some ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.