First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is prostitution wrong?
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
i dont think prostitution is wrong, but i wondered what other people seriously think on the subject......
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / london
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree
1234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / z
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
I don't really care, If people want to sell their bodies for money then let them.
Posted 6/6/07
i can understand to some extent why it happens but i think it's wrong.
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

tanyuj wrote:

eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree


i dont think its wrong because its one of the oldest professions there is
2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Monterey
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
^ agree with zurital

if they wanna make quick cash, let em. shoot...
if people wanna pay for it.. let em..

they'll either ruin their own lives or find a better life. who knows..
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / london
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:

eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree


i dont think its wrong because its one of the oldest professions there is


oh right...!...i get ya..btu i fink its wrong when the gigolo gets the pay..and the prostitute only gets a salary out of it..ya get me?....or they are drugged to do it!

10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
yes it is wrong..

poor ookers gettrapped int hat life...

not to mentino people shouldnt feel the need thata the only half useful thing aobut them is selling thier bodys into bondage a couple hours at a time... its sad depressing, and it helps to create derangement in thier children and puts them into abusive situations with pimps and drug dealers...stupid abusive pimps...oh well
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:

eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree


i dont think its wrong because its one of the oldest professions there is


oh right...!...i get ya..btu i fink its wrong when the gigolo gets the pay..and the prostitute only gets a salary out of it..ya get me?....or they are drugged to do it!



you mean the pimp? yeah, but i think that the pimp shares the profit made with the prostitute, like splits it or something like that....
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!?!
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
if they are not force.......its ok for me
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / london
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:

eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree


i dont think its wrong because its one of the oldest professions there is


oh right...!...i get ya..btu i fink its wrong when the gigolo gets the pay..and the prostitute only gets a salary out of it..ya get me?....or they are drugged to do it!



you mean the pimp? yeah, but i think that the pimp shares the profit made with the prostitute, like splits it or something like that....


ok PIMP....same thing...yeah but what does the gigolo do?...he doesnt exactly diserve any of the money does he?....he aint the one on the job
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:

eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree


i dont think its wrong because its one of the oldest professions there is


oh right...!...i get ya..btu i fink its wrong when the gigolo gets the pay..and the prostitute only gets a salary out of it..ya get me?....or they are drugged to do it!



you mean the pimp? yeah, but i think that the pimp shares the profit made with the prostitute, like splits it or something like that....


ok PIMP....same thing...yeah but what does the gigolo do?...he doesnt exactly diserve any of the money does he?....he aint the one on the job


aww bless you, hehe, a gigalow is a male prostitute...
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / london
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:

eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree


i dont think its wrong because its one of the oldest professions there is


oh right...!...i get ya..btu i fink its wrong when the gigolo gets the pay..and the prostitute only gets a salary out of it..ya get me?....or they are drugged to do it!



you mean the pimp? yeah, but i think that the pimp shares the profit made with the prostitute, like splits it or something like that....


ok PIMP....same thing...yeah but what does the gigolo do?...he doesnt exactly diserve any of the money does he?....he aint the one on the job


aww bless you, hehe, a gigalow is a male prostitute...


lol my soooo bad...i got thats sooooo wrong then..eck..ok...fine if the PIMP....sharees the salary..he dosent exactly deserve the money does he?....its wrong...
10553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
as in the stupid crazy film deuce bigalo...male... gialgalao.... errrrr

7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / I live in england...
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:


amanda233 wrote:


tanyuj wrote:

eh u dont why?....if a gigolo is in charge,,...well then i disagree


i dont think its wrong because its one of the oldest professions there is


oh right...!...i get ya..btu i fink its wrong when the gigolo gets the pay..and the prostitute only gets a salary out of it..ya get me?....or they are drugged to do it!



you mean the pimp? yeah, but i think that the pimp shares the profit made with the prostitute, like splits it or something like that....


ok PIMP....same thing...yeah but what does the gigolo do?...he doesnt exactly diserve any of the money does he?....he aint the one on the job


aww bless you, hehe, a gigalow is a male prostitute...


lol my soooo bad...i got thats sooooo wrong then..eck..ok...fine if the PIMP....sharees the salary..he dosent exactly deserve the money does he?....its wrong...


hehe... i think what happens is the pimp sets up the meetings for the prostitutes and offers them protection from wankers and in return get a certain percentage of the profits made
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.