First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Subliminal Messages In Disney Movies
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 2/7/12
I found that there is a lot of Subliminal Messages in are Disney Movies. All the Disney Movies I use to watch as a kid I can no longer look at the same again. What do you think about this? Have you seen any of these Subliminal Messages in any of are Disney movies?

Here some links to some Videos on youtube and let me know what your thoughts on this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXmJmcdEUU0&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF50XJCXtX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QaYdph-aNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvMNfrZ-jU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tik78-wgLT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHb0SE1-NkU&feature=related
Posted 3/23/11
I have but you have to remember that most of these films were made in 1940, a time where racism was openly abundant and sexism too and not tabooed.

Example in Beauty and the Beast "Oh Belle, women aren't supposed to read." I was shocked when I watched it again aged 16 but then I realized it was the 40s.
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11

wwe wrote:

I found that there is a lot of Subliminal Messages in are Disney Movies. All the Disney Movies I use to watch as a kid I can no longer look at the same again. What do you think about this? Have you seen any of these Subliminal Messages in any of are Disney movies?

Here some links to some Videos on youtube and let me know what your thoughts on this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXmJmcdEUU0&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF50XJCXtX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QaYdph-aNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvMNfrZ-jU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tik78-wgLT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHb0SE1-NkU&feature=related


There are evn sublinal messages on Music Video that we watch. It's all part of the media trying to distract the public by reality with all these celebrities and our newest technologies. Look at the world. Jesus Christ is the only one who can save us now!
Posted 3/23/11
Personally, I love all Disney movies. Well, basically i just ignore all those subliminal messages and enjoy the movies. And I'm sure Disney movies are not the only ones that give out those opinions. But of course, it'll be better if they exclude those subliminal messages. Maybe some people find it funny, who knows.
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Chained_Angel wrote:

I have but you have to remember that most of these films were made in 1940, a time where racism was openly abundant and sexism too and not tabooed.

Example in Beauty and the Beast "Oh Belle, women aren't supposed to read." I was shocked when I watched it again aged 16 but then I realized it was the 40s.


wait wat? beauty and the beast came out in the 90's it used an old book as mateiral but was not made in the 40's the cgi dance seen was impossible to do. now the crows in dumbo that is true since it did come out during the late 30's
Posted 3/23/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:

I have but you have to remember that most of these films were made in 1940, a time where racism was openly abundant and sexism too and not tabooed.

Example in Beauty and the Beast "Oh Belle, women aren't supposed to read." I was shocked when I watched it again aged 16 but then I realized it was the 40s.


wait wat? beauty and the beast came out in the 90's it used an old book as mateiral but was not made in the 40's the cgi dance seen was impossible to do. now the crows in dumbo that is true since it did come out during the late 30's


I should've been more specific Walt Disney was raised in racist times.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11
Everyone already knows Walt Disney was an Evil old Nazi sympathizer... or a 33 degree Freemason Illuminatist... Haha, the best theory I heard was that they were kidnapping kids at Disneyland and training them and brain washing them. xD



Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11
It's been a long time since I've watched those older Disney movies (my older sister watched them nonstop). I didn't watch the clips about the Illuminati junk but even in the other ones I felt they were reaching....kind of like seeing the image of Jesus in a grilled cheese sandwich. When it comes to images I think it is more a reflection of the mind (both the viewer's and animator's) than actual intent but some animators do draw in things like that just for the sake of slipping something past the censors.
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11
Some of these were mistakes. Some had no actual meaning, but were "changed" by someones mind, who then started to spread the "image" around. And as everyone who remembers their childhood days will agree with, you see what you want to see, you hear what you want to hear.

Since humans mind operates on comparison and "filling in the blanks", you could say that there is a subliminal message in basically everything.
Bah. On door I see before me, I see a swords blade shape. Feel free to tell me how bad the doors creator was, suggesting me to go to a museum, steal a sword and cut people to pieces. On a curtain I saw something looking like a horses head. Maybe the person who made it wants me to go behead a horse?! Of course not. These are just coincidences. They have no meaning and they actually don't exist. Its just that it is what these senseless shapes remind me of.
If ya want to have a proof for that, look for any illusion of a drawing that supposedly shows both a young and an old woman (its the most common I believe), like the one on this site: http://www.asc-csa.gc.ca/eng/missions/sts-090/youth_games_tricky.asp.

Since there are many people overly sensitive, looking for sensation, fanatical in their beliefs whatever they may be or simply out to ruin someones life, all it takes is a single occurrence of someone pointing towards such a thing that resembles in shape something that's "not proper" for the rest and voila.

Sure. The topless model in The Rescuers probably is true (assuming it wasn't edited in by someone post-production), but even if you take that into consideration, its still not that much, considering that every advertisement is packed with em...


In my opinion...these cartoons are to watch and have fun doing so. All the adult content (not coincidentally) was probably found out by...adults. So the only stuff harmful to minors in those are the adults that watch it with them and try to make something out of nothing.


This is obviously all my own opinion. Feel free to ignore it.
And sorry for the long post...
Posted 3/23/11
Cinderella's hair is too lumpy.
I'm reminded of boobs. Do something.
11249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / philly
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

wwe wrote:

I found that there is a lot of Subliminal Messages in are Disney Movies. All the Disney Movies I use to watch as a kid I can no longer look at the same again. What do you think about this? Have you seen any of these Subliminal Messages in any of are Disney movies?

Here some links to some Videos on youtube and let me know what your thoughts on this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXmJmcdEUU0&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF50XJCXtX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QaYdph-aNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvMNfrZ-jU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tik78-wgLT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHb0SE1-NkU&feature=related


o wow i never realize any of this..!lol
wwe
128556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / where all my drea...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Sokdsun wrote:


wwe wrote:

I found that there is a lot of Subliminal Messages in are Disney Movies. All the Disney Movies I use to watch as a kid I can no longer look at the same again. What do you think about this? Have you seen any of these Subliminal Messages in any of are Disney movies?

Here some links to some Videos on youtube and let me know what your thoughts on this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXmJmcdEUU0&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF50XJCXtX8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QaYdph-aNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIvMNfrZ-jU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tik78-wgLT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHb0SE1-NkU&feature=related


o wow i never realize any of this..!lol


yeah check some of the vids out
891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
Just wanted to point out a misconception:
Subliminal messages don't work. Just because the stars in the lion king read "SEX" Doesn't mean children are going to have sex. There is no such word as "subconscious." You have to be conscious of these thoughts to act on them, such as the previous example.

The reason as to why these messages are in these movies are probably for the amusement of an older audience, including the creator.
Think about it, if you had to create/watch these kiddy films all day don't you think you would probably go insane?
Food for thought.
Posted 3/23/11

DRO1 wrote:

Everyone already knows Walt Disney was an Evil old Nazi sympathizer... or a 33 degree Freemason Illuminatist... Haha, the best theory I heard was that they were kidnapping kids at Disneyland and training them and brain washing them. xD





I think Nazi Sympathizer and Anti-Semitic are two different things ._. XD
67301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
I've always liked the original Little Mermaid VHS cover, wieners everywhere!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.