First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply αህì яєqυєsт ♥
Mine
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Text Written:
Color Theme:
Extras:
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz}
Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


*Rules:
Members:
1.Please try to get only high qualty pics only (Konachan, Zerochan)
2.Be Patient
3.USE the Avis for at least 3 days! if something u dislike just let the mod(s) know please.
4.Be respectful

Mods:
1.Must notify when taking a request.
2.Please be polite to customers.
3.Notify the customer when skipped & why.
4.Dont hog requests.
Them
34403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

Text Written: animeegirl , hijikata toushirou
Color Theme: any would do :DD
Extras: surprise me :]
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yeep ! :]]


Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler
Mine
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11

animeegirl wrote:


Text Written: animeegirl , hijikata toushirou
Color Theme: any would do :DD
Extras: surprise me :]
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yeep ! :]]


Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


OHHH LOL i cant see the pic xD Can you give me a link or something?
Them
34403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
/img]


OHHH LOL i cant see the pic xD Can you give me a link or something?

really ? xDD i can see it clearly .. but oh well xDD HAHA :]]
Them
34403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
NEVERLAND, a plac...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
nee .. if the pic wont appear .. how bout this ? HEHE :]
Them
18999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ~ * USA // UK //...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
Text Written: Alfred F. Jones(left), Arthur Kirkland(right)
Color Theme: colors of the clothes they're wearing ;D
Extras: any~
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz}

Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler
Them
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
Text Written:
- AnimeAdam
- "You can't do everything just because you have the heart and the power to do it."
- mod name and cr group name

Color Theme: whatever looks good

Extras:
- make it look cool
- combine 2 chosen pics into one avatar. girl will be a fade-out in avatar while robot will be the main focus of avatar.

Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yes

Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


P.S. if fulfilling this request isn't do0able then just tell me so, so i can revise my request
Mine
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

AnimeAdam wrote:

Text Written:
- AnimeAdam
- "You can't do everything just because you have the heart and the power to do it."
- mod name and cr group name

Color Theme: whatever looks good

Extras:
- make it look cool
- combine 2 chosen pics into one avatar. girl will be a fade-out in avatar while robot will be the main focus of avatar.

Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yes

Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


P.S. if fulfilling this request isn't do0able then just tell me so, so i can revise my request


TWO MORE VERSIONS LOL.


Mine
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

Rhawrr wrote:


animeegirl wrote:


Text Written: animeegirl , hijikata toushirou
Color Theme: any would do :DD
Extras: surprise me :]
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yeep ! :]]


Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


OHHH LOL i cant see the pic xD Can you give me a link or something?


2 versions~


Mine
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

purehearteddevil_10 wrote:

Text Written: Alfred F. Jones(left), Arthur Kirkland(right)
Color Theme: colors of the clothes they're wearing ;D
Extras: any~
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz}

Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


Made with love<3
Them
33176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 3/24/11

Rhawrr wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Text Written:
- AnimeAdam
- "You can't do everything just because you have the heart and the power to do it."
- mod name and cr group name

Color Theme: whatever looks good

Extras:
- make it look cool
- combine 2 chosen pics into one avatar. girl will be a fade-out in avatar while robot will be the main focus of avatar.

Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yes

Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


P.S. if fulfilling this request isn't do0able then just tell me so, so i can revise my request


TWO MORE VERSIONS LOL.




thank you, btw, didja include mod name and cr group name on avatar?
Mine
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

AnimeAdam wrote:


Rhawrr wrote:


AnimeAdam wrote:

Text Written:
- AnimeAdam
- "You can't do everything just because you have the heart and the power to do it."
- mod name and cr group name

Color Theme: whatever looks good

Extras:
- make it look cool
- combine 2 chosen pics into one avatar. girl will be a fade-out in avatar while robot will be the main focus of avatar.

Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yes

Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


P.S. if fulfilling this request isn't do0able then just tell me so, so i can revise my request


TWO MORE VERSIONS LOL.




thank you, btw, didja include mod name and cr group name on avatar?


Yep:) At the top and go to the left.
Posted 3/25/11 , edited 3/25/11
Text Written: yiseunggi
Color Theme: something light
Extras: your choice
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yeahhh look at pics :DD
Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler
Mine
3909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/11

yiseunggi wrote:

Text Written: yiseunggi
Color Theme: something light
Extras: your choice
Did You Pay?:{Payment://Invite Buddies//AND//Upload 3 Photoz} yeahhh look at pics :DD
Picture:HighQualty//InSpoiler


Please choose another picture! You can find HQ pics on zerochan.net
Posted 3/25/11


errr how abt this~? this is from zerochan xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.