First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Student enrollment
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/31/11


APPROVED. just make sure you upload the pics
Student
48313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
Username:Leilani-chan
Name:Tatsuki Yamamoto
Gender:Female
Age:16
Bio:Had a pretty normal life. She never knew her mother but she didn't mind. She was always the type to move forward and live for a better future. She always loved to be outside and go on adventures. Tatsuki get along with most people because of her personality. All her life she wanted to help others who needed it. So she did. She enrolled in the school. Soon after her father was attacked by the Organization. Tatsuki was in grief but recovered and vowed to do her best in protecting others. She also vowed to keep her life moving forward.
Personality:Kind, understanding, adventurous, fun, easy-going
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)quick reflexes, manipulate fire
Grade:???
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C)3-A
Picture:
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/11/11

Leilani-chan wrote:

Username:Leilani-chan
Name:Tatsuki Yamamoto
Gender:Female
Age:16
Bio:Had a pretty normal life. She never knew her mother but she didn't mind. She was always the type to move forward and live for a better future. She always loved to be outside and go on adventures. Tatsuki get along with most people because of her personality. All her life she wanted to help others who needed it. So she did. She enrolled in the school. Soon after her father was attacked by the Organization. Tatsuki was in grief but recovered and vowed to do her best in protecting others. She also vowed to keep her life moving forward.
Personality:Kind, understanding, adventurous, fun, easy-going
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)quick reflexes, manipulate fire
Grade:???
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C)3-A
Picture:


APPROVED love your pic ^ ^
Student
48313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 4/11/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

Username:Leilani-chan
Name:Tatsuki Yamamoto
Gender:Female
Age:16
Bio:Had a pretty normal life. She never knew her mother but she didn't mind. She was always the type to move forward and live for a better future. She always loved to be outside and go on adventures. Tatsuki get along with most people because of her personality. All her life she wanted to help others who needed it. So she did. She enrolled in the school. Soon after her father was attacked by the Organization. Tatsuki was in grief but recovered and vowed to do her best in protecting others. She also vowed to keep her life moving forward.
Personality:Kind, understanding, adventurous, fun, easy-going
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)quick reflexes, manipulate fire
Grade:???
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C)3-A
Picture:


APPROVED love your pic ^ ^


Thanks! <3
15053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Caught in the mid...
Offline
Posted 4/14/11
Username:SuperNaturalSammy
Name:Lucian
Nickname: Luke
Gender:Male
Age:Looks 17
Bio:Lucian doesn't like to talk about his past so not much is known about him. All that anyone knows about him is that he didn't like how things were in heaven so he chose to become a fallen angel. When he joined the school he refused to the organzation. He didn't like what they were doing so he didn't join.
Special Abilities:Light Manipulation and Barriers
Grade:7th
Class 1A
Picture:
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 4/15/11 , edited 4/15/11
Username: MusicLoveMichiko
Name: Kazumi
Nickname: Kami, Ami, Kazui, Umi, and Aumi
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Bio: She was always a quiet, shy kid. Helped other when they needed it. Stayed away from drama, but always wanted to help, although she was always too scared. She's very bright and people don't really notice her very much. She loves her brother, Hirokai and is a loyal friend. She loves nature and loves her dad. She doesn't have the slightest idea who her mom was or where she is, but she loves her mom, whoever it may be.
Personality: Friendly, Loving, Stubborn, Quiet, Shy, Modest
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)Feels the emotions of others and can turn invisible
Grade:10th
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C) 2-C
Other info needed(optional) She's really shy when it comes to guys she like. Her brother is Hiroaki. Her Birthday is February 14th.
Picture:


Username:MusicLoveMichiko
Name: Hiroaki
Nickname: Hiro, Aki, Roi-Chan, Robin Hood
Gender: Male
Age:16
Bio: He was born into a family, but only knew his dad, who he respects and loves. He's very hateful towards his mother for leaving him and his sister, never visiting, gone forever. He often got into fights, but he was still a bright kid. He often sticks up for people being hurt, but doesn't like to take any credit, which earns him the nickname, Robin Hood. He likes to watch the sky and his little sister. He'svery protective of her and dislikes when he hears bad thoughts coming from people about his sister.
Personality: Quiet, clam, Kind, Playful, Dark
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!) Read peoples thoughts sometimes and see part future(as in can see some of the future, but things may not happen that way)
Grade:11th
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C) 2-C
Other info needed(optional): He's secretly a Romantic guy, even thoug he seems Dark. His sister, Kazumi is 8 months younger then him. His Birthday is October 31st
Picture:
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 4/18/11


APPROVED!!! (sorry for the late reply )
Student
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / teh Big Apple. 8D
Offline
Posted 4/27/11
Username: -ricecaakes
Name: Tsukiko Hihara
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Bio:

Personality: unpredictable, usually shy, helpful, modest.
Special Abilities: Water Manipulation, Telepathy.
Grade: --
Class: 2-C.
Other Info Needed (optional): Her birthday`s on September 12th, and she likes watermelons. 8D
Picture:
Student
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 5/12/11
Username: darkblackcat
Name: Achlys
Gender: female
Age: looks 15
Bio:

Personality: stubborn, sometimes a compulsive liar, quiet, hyper, cute, shy, psychotic, slightly twisted, secretive, doesn't trust others easily,prefers to work alone, confusing at times, brave, has her own sense of logic, can be rather skeptical at times, mysterious, rebel
Special Abilities: travels other dimensions, cat-like reflexes, weapons master, agility, speed, demon-neko curse, can see in dark, heals slighlty faster than normal
Grade:??? ˚∆˚
Class- 3,B?
Other info needed(optional) can stay up for a week but she will crash for a little while after, leaving her vulnerable to attacks. She can sometimes spaz out especially because she doesn't want others to find out about her curse. she heals slighlty faster than normal meaning a wound that takes 5 days to heal takes 3 days hor her to recover from. She is also potentially evil in many ways. :3
Picture
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

-ricecaakes wrote:

Username: -ricecaakes
Name: Tsukiko Hihara
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Bio:

Personality: unpredictable, usually shy, helpful, modest.
Special Abilities: Water Manipulation, Telepathy.
Grade: --
Class: 2-C.
Other Info Needed (optional): Her birthday`s on September 12th, and she likes watermelons. 8D
Picture:


THIS IS A-PROOVED (sorry for late reply)
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/7/11

darkblackcat wrote:

Username: darkblackcat
Name: Achlys
Gender: female
Age: looks 15
Bio:

Personality: stubborn, sometimes a compulsive liar, quiet, hyper, cute, shy, psychotic, slightly twisted, secretive, doesn't trust others easily,prefers to work alone, confusing at times, brave, has her own sense of logic, can be rather skeptical at times, mysterious, rebel
Special Abilities: travels other dimensions, cat-like reflexes, weapons master, agility, speed, demon-neko curse, can see in dark, heals slighlty faster than normal
Grade:??? ˚∆˚
Class- 3,B?
Other info needed(optional) can stay up for a week but she will crash for a little while after, leaving her vulnerable to attacks. She can sometimes spaz out especially because she doesn't want others to find out about her curse. she heals slighlty faster than normal meaning a wound that takes 5 days to heal takes 3 days hor her to recover from. She is also potentially evil in many ways. :3
Picture


mmmm kk APPROVED
Student
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / teh Big Apple. 8D
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
It`s alright. Thanks!
Posted 8/5/11
Username:-Hikari_Akuma-
Name:X
Gender:Male
Age:16
Bio:Unknown
Personality:mixed
Special Abilities:copying looked and voice and is a expert in using any kind of weapon
Grade:12
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C):3-C
Other info needed:he skipped a grade
Picture:


Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 8/8/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

Username:-Hikari_Akuma-
Name:X
Gender:Male
Age:16
Bio:Unknown
Personality:mixed
Special Abilities:copying looked and voice and is a expert in using any kind of weapon
Grade:12
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C):3-C
Other info needed:he skipped a grade
Picture:




APPROVEEDDDD
Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
Username: Ikutoismine1324
Name: Ari
Gender:Male
Age:17
Bio: his sister talked about joining the Organization and he didnt want that life for her or him so he tried to stop her unfortnatly while trying to get in agenst his will she died but still got in dew to being what she is now... he will never fogive her...
Personality: kind but if you do something wrong he wont forgive you eaisly....
Special Abilities: Lighting fast (can run at a amazing speed), can do illusion magic
Grade:10
Class (1-A, 1,B, 1-C, 2,A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C): 1-B
Other info needed: the Illusion magic is a type of magic that is passed down through the family and if you want to know about his family you have to ask him he might tell you he might not he also really hates his sister
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.