First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Organization enrollment
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11
Username:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Bio:
Personality:
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)
Race:
Other info needed(optional)
Picture:
Posted 3/24/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:

Username:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Bio:
Personality:
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)
Race:
Other info needed(optional)
Picture:


Username : Hana176
Name : Alice
Gender: Female
Age: 20
Bio : I am a vampire who just moved here and want to meet new people and want to make new friends here and want to rp here and have fun here
Personality : Nice sweet and kind and have a lot of friends
Special Ablities : Ice coming out of hands
Race : Vampire
Picture :
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 3/24/11 , edited 3/24/11
Username : 2magicgirl
Name : Honoka
Gender : female
Age : 12
Bio : Honoka got caught up in the war after her friend sayaka disapeared . Honoka believed she was kidnaped by a human . so now she wants to find the human . And get Sayaka back .
Personality : Kind , cheerfull , gentle , thoughtful and somewhat naive girl . And wishes that everyone would get along , Strong - in battle
Special Abilities : Bring toys to life . Dark magic .
Race : Dream demon ( got the idea from dreameater merry )
Picture:
Posted 3/24/11 , edited 3/24/11

Username: Vue123
Name: SuLyn, (Goes by Lyn)
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Bio: It all started out in China where there were rumors about the so-called 'Wish Demon' that will grant any wish, whether it is good or bad. Many were afraid about the demon and hid in their homes never to come out at night. Though some were desparate and wanted to wish more than anything so they worshipped the Demon. Once in a blue moon, the demon will arrive upon the desparate and grant their longing wishes. Others said that those who wished was never to be seen again.
Personality: calm, mysterious, cunning, confident, helpful, deceiving.
Special Abilities: Healing, grants wishes - although it would be given in the most destructive manner imaginable.
"becareful what you wish for.." - Lyn
Race: Wish Demon
Other info needed: She never eats, she feeds on wishes.
Picture:

Organization Member
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 3/24/11 , edited 4/16/11
Username: IkutoIsMine1324
Name: Yuki
Gender: female
Age: 15
Bio: she remebers nothing of her past only that where she gose bad things happen
Personality: quiet, mysterious,lies, cold hearted , anti social
Special Abilities: flying illusion magic
Race: Fallen angel
Other info needed) dosent like to get near people and dose have a nice side its just very very deep with inside her
Picture:

I FIXED MY PICTURE :3
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/24/11 , edited 3/24/11

Hana176 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:

Username:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Bio:
Personality:
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)
Race:
Other info needed(optional)
Picture:


Username : Hana176
Name : Alice
Gender: Female
Age: 20
Bio : I am a vampire who just moved here and want to meet new people and want to make new friends here and want to rp here and have fun here
Personality : Nice sweet and kind and have a lot of friends
Special Ablities : Ice coming out of hands
Race : Vampire
Picture :





2magicgirl wrote:

Username : 2magicgirl
Name : Honoka
Gender : female
Age : 12
Bio : Honoka got caught up in the war after her friend sayaka disapeared . Honoka believed she was kidnaped by a human . so now she wants to find the human . And get Sayaka back .
Personality : Kind , cheerfull , gentle , thoughtful and somewhat naive girl . And wishes that everyone would get along , Strong - in battle
Special Abilities : Bring toys to life . Dark magic .
Race : Dream demon ( got the idea from dreameater merry )
Picture:





vue123 wrote:


Username: Vue123
Name: SuLyn, (Goes by Lyn)
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Bio: It all started out in China where there were rumors about the so-called 'Wish Demon' that will grant any wish, whether it is good or bad. Many were afraid about the demon and hid in their homes never to come out at night. Though some were desparate and wanted to wish more than anything so they worshipped the Demon. Once in a blue moon, the demon will arrive upon the desparate and grant their longing wishes. Others said that those who wished was never to be seen again.
Personality: calm, mysterious, cunning, confident, helpful, deceiving.
Special Abilities: Healing, grants wishes - although it would be given in the most destructive manner imaginable.
"becareful what you wish for.." - Lyn
Race: Wish Demon
Other info needed: She never eats, she feeds on wishes.
Picture:







all above APPROVED XD and welcome!!!
and to hana: why are both of your charas the same name?
Posted 3/24/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:

Username:
Name:
Gender:
Age:
Bio:
Personality:
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!)
Race:
Other info needed(optional)
Picture:


Username : Hana176
Name : Alice
Gender: Female
Age: 20
Bio : I am a vampire who just moved here and want to meet new people and want to make new friends here and want to rp here and have fun here
Personality : Nice sweet and kind and have a lot of friends
Special Ablities : Ice coming out of hands
Race : Vampire
Picture :





2magicgirl wrote:

Username : 2magicgirl
Name : Honoka
Gender : female
Age : 12
Bio : Honoka got caught up in the war after her friend sayaka disapeared . Honoka believed she was kidnaped by a human . so now she wants to find the human . And get Sayaka back .
Personality : Kind , cheerfull , gentle , thoughtful and somewhat naive girl . And wishes that everyone would get along , Strong - in battle
Special Abilities : Bring toys to life . Dark magic .
Race : Dream demon ( got the idea from dreameater merry )
Picture:





vue123 wrote:


Username: Vue123
Name: SuLyn, (Goes by Lyn)
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Bio: It all started out in China where there were rumors about the so-called 'Wish Demon' that will grant any wish, whether it is good or bad. Many were afraid about the demon and hid in their homes never to come out at night. Though some were desparate and wanted to wish more than anything so they worshipped the Demon. Once in a blue moon, the demon will arrive upon the desparate and grant their longing wishes. Others said that those who wished was never to be seen again.
Personality: calm, mysterious, cunning, confident, helpful, deceiving.
Special Abilities: Healing, grants wishes - although it would be given in the most destructive manner imaginable.
"becareful what you wish for.." - Lyn
Race: Wish Demon
Other info needed: She never eats, she feeds on wishes.
Picture:







all above APPROVED XD and welcome!!!
and to hana: why are both of your charas the same name?


good thank and both same name is because that is the name i could think of
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/24/11


hmm can you think of another name? it'll be troublesome... it can be any name dun worry
Posted 3/24/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:



hmm can you think of another name? it'll be troublesome... it can be any name dun worry


how about Jackie
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/24/11


APPROVED
Posted 3/24/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:



APPROVED


Thank you
Graphics Mod
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Username:LoliCinderella
Name:Fuyu Aoi
Gender:Female
Age:14
Bio:She came from a noble vampire family,but she doesn't act noble at all.She only drinks blood from animals or a special drug that she was given by her family.Other informations is still unknown.
Personality:childish,evil at times,nice,sadistic.
Special Abilities: Dark magic,Hypnotize.
Race:Vampire
Other info needed:Don't look into her eyes when one of them turn red/blue.
Picture:
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Username: demonlord14
Name:Alexandre
Gender:M
Age:152
Bio:Transform by Izabelle the heir of a noble vampire family he his the second son of Izabelle who is still alive from this days. train to be a assasin he learn how to use every sword and style from the world giving him the name of the 1001 blade weilder.
Personality:Cold do not care about anything exept is friend
Special Abilities: (contoling metal 10 meter around him, basic vampire power related to blood magic(its not godly lol))
Race:Vampire
Other info needed(learn how to use every sword in the world and create is onw)
Picture:

51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/28/11
Username: kagomeroxs_2
Name: Rai
Gender: female
Age: 17
Bio: Lucy's father found her on the side of the street playing a violin. Her music made anyone that heard stop and listen. Her music was really powerful so he thought it would be helpful so he took her into the organization. She was heavily trained with one other named Adrian to become elite agent for them. She met Lucy when her father brought her there. They slowly became friends because Lucy didn't know she was being trained for the organization. As a elite member her past is unknown to anyone else besides the top members and some others. She is usually seen in her human form and you wouldnt be able to tell that she is an organisation member in it.
Personality: usually calm, smart, nice to many though she don't show much emotion usually
Special Abilities: (maximum of two. no godmodding powers!) manpulation of sound/sound waves and basic demon strengths
Race: Fata ( music demon)
Other info needed(optional) she loves music and is usually seen playing an insturment
Picture:
human

demon

Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

LoliCinderella wrote:

Username:LoliCinderella
Name:Fuyu Aoi
Gender:Female
Age:14
Bio:She came from a noble vampire family,but she doesn't act noble at all.She only drinks blood from animals or a special drug that she was given by her family.Other informations is still unknown.
Personality:childish,evil at times,nice,sadistic.
Special Abilities: Dark magic,Hypnotize.
Race:Vampire
Other info needed:Don't look into her eyes when one of them turn red/blue.
Picture:


can you describe dark magic?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.