First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[ Staff Employment ] ★
Student
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / SAPPORO
Offline
Posted 4/8/11
Username: AOi♥
Name: Aoi Tatsuji
Editing Program you use: PS CS4
How much experience do you have in editing?: At 1 year 8 month !!
Spoiler some of your GFX examples:

Are you a mod in some other groups? No !!
How active can you be?: 90 %
Do you have the GUTS to be a professor?: Yeshh !!
Are you going to be loyal to GFX University?: Yep of course !!
Why did you apply for this position?: Coz, Aoi wanna learn and share with the costumer !! ^^
Student
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / coma
Offline
Posted 4/9/11
Username: onlyloveme
Name: Mist // Mist-chan
Editing Program you use: PS CS3 (Extended 8DD)
How much experience do you have in editing?: well. I started using GIMP last November. I started using PS in February (:
Spoiler some of your GFX examples:

Are you a mod in some other groups? If yes, please specify: Peach Creations, Vending Machine
How active can you be?: Depends. During break and if I have time, 90%, as I also have other groups ; A ; currently, it's around 50% 'cause of exams and other school stuff =w=;;
Do you have the GUTS to be a professor?: well. everyone has guts, I suppose. so yes, of course I do.
Are you going to be loyal to GFX University?: Yes...? Is this a trick question? x3
Why did you apply for this position?: eh. well I figured that I wanted to help all of the graphic n00bs of the world. So I applied. er. and...that's about it, I suppose. I could probably give you more reasons, but that'd bore you.
President
8523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

onlyloveme wrote:

Username: onlyloveme
Name: Mist // Mist-chan
Editing Program you use: PS CS3 (Extended 8DD)
How much experience do you have in editing?: well. I started using GIMP last November. I started using PS in February (:
Spoiler some of your GFX examples:

Are you a mod in some other groups? If yes, please specify: Peach Creations, Vending Machine
How active can you be?: Depends. During break and if I have time, 90%, as I also have other groups ; A ; currently, it's around 50% 'cause of exams and other school stuff =w=;;
Do you have the GUTS to be a professor?: well. everyone has guts, I suppose. so yes, of course I do.
Are you going to be loyal to GFX University?: Yes...? Is this a trick question? x3
Why did you apply for this position?: eh. well I figured that I wanted to help all of the graphic n00bs of the world. So I applied. er. and...that's about it, I suppose. I could probably give you more reasons, but that'd bore you.


accepted, lol i know your edits since i see your edits often in PC ;DD
you can make your class naw ;DD
Student
26748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / coma
Offline
Posted 4/9/11


yesh ma'am! -salutes- I will...tomorrow morning, probly lol x3 did I ever mention how pro you are, hobo obsession and all? lol
President
8523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/11

onlyloveme wrote:



yesh ma'am! -salutes- I will...tomorrow morning, probly lol x3 did I ever mention how pro you are, hobo obsession and all? lol


lol i aint pro xD
and i aint obsessed with hobos LOL
I JUST LIEK EM CUZ I HAVE A WHOLE ARMY OF THEM AND
I CAN HIRE THEM TO ASSASINATE ANYONE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

~ retarded FTW
Student
1598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/13/11
Username: marvin_silent25
Name: Marvin
Are you a mod in some other groups? If yes, please specify:
Loveless Tales
Avatar Making Jenny Chan
CR GFX Helper
How active can you be?:
5 Hours
Do you have the GUTS to be an employee?:
Yes ;)
Are you going to be loyal to GFX University?:
Hell Yeah. :D
Why did you apply for this position?:
Because I know that I'm the person you're looking for, I love posting. ^^.
Also I do graphics too but I'm not that good in being a professor.

^_^
President
8523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/11

marvin_silent25 wrote:

Username: marvin_silent25
Name: Marvin
Are you a mod in some other groups? If yes, please specify:
Loveless Tales
Avatar Making Jenny Chan
CR GFX Helper
How active can you be?:
5 Hours
Do you have the GUTS to be an employee?:
Yes ;)
Are you going to be loyal to GFX University?:
Hell Yeah. :D
Why did you apply for this position?:
Because I know that I'm the person you're looking for, I love posting. ^^.
Also I do graphics too but I'm not that good in being a professor.

^_^


sorry for the late reply, you're accepted~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.