First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[ Enrollment Center ] ★
Posted 4/1/11

Serenetic wrote:


Username: Serenetic
Name: Peachie >w< [Mitsuru Kichida]
Payment (Screenshot):



did you also upload photos?
Student
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11

tutifruiti- wrote:


Serenetic wrote:


Username: Serenetic
Name: Peachie >w< [Mitsuru Kichida]
Payment (Screenshot):



did you also upload photos?


Yes. Oops. D:
Posted 4/1/11

Serenetic wrote:


tutifruiti- wrote:


Serenetic wrote:


Username: Serenetic
Name: Peachie >w< [Mitsuru Kichida]
Payment (Screenshot):



did you also upload photos?


Yes. Oops. D:


alright your accepted
you can join classes now
Posted 4/2/11
Form

Username: LifeIsABeach
Name: Katie
Payment (Screenshot): here the following 10 are the ones i did and the screenshot ::
President
8523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

LifeIsABeach wrote:

Form

Username: LifeIsABeach
Name: Katie
Payment (Screenshot): here the following 10 are the ones i did and the screenshot ::


You are now accepted, feel free to join any class you want ;D
Student
1598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 4/3/11
Username: marvin_silent25
Name: Marvin
Payment (Screenshot): i only have 3 friends which is obviously inactive. sorry, i don't have many friends.

President
8523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11

marvin_silent25 wrote:

Username: marvin_silent25
Name: Marvin
Payment (Screenshot): i only have 3 friends which is obviously inactive. sorry, i don't have many friends.



its alright xD your accepted now you are free to choose any class you want ;D
Student
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/11
Username: victoria10
Name: Koko-chan
Payment (Screenshot):
President
8523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

victoria10 wrote:

Username: victoria10
Name: Koko-chan
Payment (Screenshot):


Accepted, choose any class you want ;D
Student
15038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/5/11
Username: aozara
Name: Aoi
Payment (Screenshot): The photos are near the end of the album.
President
8523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/11

aozara wrote:

Username: aozara
Name: Aoi
Payment (Screenshot): The photos are near the end of the album.


accepted, you may now choose any class you want ;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.