First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Engish Class
Posted 3/24/11

"Thanks" Yuki bowed and walked out the door
Posted 3/24/11

vue123 wrote:


"Thanks" Yuki bowed and walked out the door


No problem I said to Yuki and goes back to my book
Posted 3/24/11
Yuki didnt really need to go to the restroom, she just wanted to get out of class.
"I'm thristy.." she said walking to the coffee shop (Other fourm)
Posted 3/24/11

vue123 wrote:

Yuki didnt really need to go to the restroom, she just wanted to get out of class.
"I'm thristy.." she said walking to the coffee shop (Other fourm)


Wow Yuki meet you at the coffee shop ,
Member
31644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/11
i mess the class sorry i was sick
Posted 6/3/11

kenworth wrote:

i mess the class sorry i was sick


yes i see you were gone for 2 weeks are you feeling better and i am the teacher
Member
31644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/11

Hana176 wrote:


kenworth wrote:

i mess the class sorry i was sick


yes i see you were gone for 2 weeks are you feeling better and i am the teacher


yes i am much better now thanks for asking so whats the home work?

Posted 6/4/11

kenworth wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kenworth wrote:

i mess the class sorry i was sick


yes i see you were gone for 2 weeks are you feeling better and i am the teacher


yes i am much better now thanks for asking so whats the home work?



that is good no problem now the homework

1. to read the in class book for the class .
2. After your done reading the book you'll need to write an essay about the book .

and that is all you have missed as in the homework ,
Member
31644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/11
oh ok i see
Posted 6/8/11

kenworth wrote:

oh ok i see


good
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.