First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply (O and S) RP in the town
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Lucy walked around being bored.
Posted 3/26/11
Lyn frowns abit "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.." she said now grinning "Am I following you? We just happen to come to the same place" she said
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

vue123 wrote:

Lyn frowns abit "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.." she said now grinning "Am I following you? We just happen to come to the same place" she said


mitsuki laughed, "coincidence, eh? so what are you doing around here?"
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Lucy walked around being bored.


meru jumped behind lucy. "Boo!"
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Lucy walked around being bored.


meru jumped behind lucy. "Boo!"


Lucy jumped then seen her and smiled. " ohh you startled me"
Posted 3/27/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Lucy walked around being bored.


meru jumped behind lucy. "Boo!"


Lucy jumped then seen her and smiled. " ohh you startled me"


hello there how are you ?
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Lucy walked around being bored.


meru jumped behind lucy. "Boo!"


Lucy jumped then seen her and smiled. " ohh you startled me"


hello there how are you ?


' im fine... you/'
Posted 3/28/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Lucy walked around being bored.


meru jumped behind lucy. "Boo!"


Lucy jumped then seen her and smiled. " ohh you startled me"


hello there how are you ?


' im fine... you/'


good and same
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Lucy walked around being bored.


meru jumped behind lucy. "Boo!"


Lucy jumped then seen her and smiled. " ohh you startled me"


hello there how are you ?


' im fine... you/'


good and same


Lucy smiled. " im Lucy ad you are?"
Posted 3/28/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


earthprincessevergreen wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Lucy walked around being bored.


meru jumped behind lucy. "Boo!"


Lucy jumped then seen her and smiled. " ohh you startled me"


hello there how are you ?


' im fine... you/'


good and same


Lucy smiled. " im Lucy ad you are?"


nice to meet you lucy i am alice
Posted 3/28/11
Lyn grins "What are you doing here? your so young, its not safe here." she said looking at her long finger nails
Student
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 3/28/11
Wtach the city atop of a bulding feling the nice wind on my face and look donw whit a gentle smile
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

" nice too meet you alice" Lucy smiled then looked around.
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

Hana176 wrote:

nice to meet you lucy i am alice


meru laughed and continued on the way. "nice to meet you!"
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

vue123 wrote:

Lyn grins "What are you doing here? your so young, its not safe here." she said looking at her long finger nails


mitsuki sighed. "young? i guess you could say that. but ive been through more than most people have. im not safe anywhere. there's always someone looking for me"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.