First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply (SCHOOL) RP in hallway
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/9/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


Hiroaki:...Nice to meet you...?
Kazumi: Sorry~ We're just not sure how to say your name *sweatdrops and smiles*


Meru laughed. "I"m Tachibana Meru! Nice to meet you too!"


Kazumi: Nice to meet you....Meru-chan
*hiroaki nodded ather*
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Kazumi: Nice to meet you....Meru-chan
*hiroaki nodded ather*


"Heh... so which class are you guys going to?"
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/10/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Kazumi: Nice to meet you....Meru-chan
*hiroaki nodded ather*


"Heh... so which class are you guys going to?"


Hiroaki: We're just wandering around....
Kazumi: What about you?
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/11/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


Hiroaki: We're just wandering around....
Kazumi: What about you?


"Oh, wanderers, eh? I'm in 2B."
Student
725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / teh Big Apple. 8D
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
Tsukiko walks down the hallway, trying her best not to be seen.

Which way was my class again?, she thinks.
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:






MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Kazumi:*walks along side Hiroaki* Hey, Roi-Chan, Where are we going?
Hiroaki: I dunno, Kami.....Somewhere?



Meru walks along the hallway and spots three people. "hey there!'


Eva notices Meru. "i dont think shes talking to me" she thinks and walks away.
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

-ricecaakes wrote:

Tsukiko walks down the hallway, trying her best not to be seen.

Which way was my class again?, she thinks.


Eva walks down the hall. She was already getting lost.
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

wait. @lights and spirals. are you registered? i dont remember approving your chara
Meru notices two more girls and runs up to them, "Yoho!"
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11


my character is diva. Eva is her nickname. i dont think i mentioned it when i first registered. sorry.
Eva looks at Meru. "Hello."
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

ohh okay. and youre in the wrong place. this is for students only, and youre an organization member. sorry! i can rp with you in organization areas if you want ^^
Leader
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


ohh okay. and youre in the wrong place. this is for students only, and youre an organization member. sorry! i can rp with you in organization areas if you want ^^


oh. yeah. sorry, im in the wrong forum. i got mixed up. and okay! :]
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/12/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:


Hiroaki: We're just wandering around....
Kazumi: What about you?


"Oh, wanderers, eh? I'm in 2B."


Hiroaki: we're kinda new here so we wander...
Kazumi: 2B? Is that the second floor?
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Hiroaki: we're kinda new here so we wander...
Kazumi: 2B? Is that the second floor?


Meru: *laughs* nope everythings on one floor. all the classrooms that is. there are other things.... upstairs.
Student
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

earthprincessevergreen wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Hiroaki: we're kinda new here so we wander...
Kazumi: 2B? Is that the second floor?


Meru: *laughs* nope everythings on one floor. all the classrooms that is. there are other things.... upstairs.


Hiroaki: That sounds perverted....
*Kazumi smacks him in the head with a newspaper she got out of nowhere* Roi-Chan!
Hiroaki: *rubs his head* Not my fault it seems that way...
Prefects
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 7/13/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Hiroaki: That sounds perverted....
*Kazumi smacks him in the head with a newspaper she got out of nowhere* Roi-Chan!
Hiroaki: *rubs his head* Not my fault it seems that way...


Meru: *laughs* haha you can think of it that way. Only Mitsuki knows whats up there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.