First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Hospital Corridors
Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


tenzys wrote:


luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


hyunjin1112 wrote:

Himawari wondered where her room was going to be since she was now going to stay in this hospital. "I wonder if i'll get better here." Himawari said to herself.





tenzys wrote:

hmm what to do.


Oh desole! * blushes and pants softly after runnin to you two* I am head nurse ai sorry for bein late we are quite busy* bows and then looks at my clip board* ah uhm himawari let's see 2nd floor room 233 first door on ur right and... *looks to the other patient* ur name please?


*bows* Hi, i'm a new nurse here, my name is Tenzys


Oh then why dunt u go help
Himawari


Was a bit lost here myself at first but i'll go help himawari now *bows* and goes towards himawari*
Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

hyunjin1112 wrote:

Himawari wondered where her room was going to be since she was now going to stay in this hospital. "I wonder if i'll get better here." Himawari said to herself.


Hi, i'm a nurse here, would you like some assistance?
Member
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 4/30/11

tenzys wrote:


hyunjin1112 wrote:

Himawari wondered where her room was going to be since she was now going to stay in this hospital. "I wonder if i'll get better here." Himawari said to herself.


Hi, i'm a nurse here, would you like some assistance?



"Oh uh...Sure, i would like that." Himawari said with a smile.

Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

hyunjin1112 wrote:


tenzys wrote:


hyunjin1112 wrote:

Himawari wondered where her room was going to be since she was now going to stay in this hospital. "I wonder if i'll get better here." Himawari said to herself.


Hi, i'm a nurse here, would you like some assistance?



"Oh uh...Sure, i would like that." Himawari said with a smile.



if your looking for your room, it's probably in room 411-8
Member
11978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Gakuen Alice :3
Offline
Posted 5/1/11


"Oh thank you, but....um...do you mind taking me there. I get lost easily. Hehehe..." Himawari said with embarrassment.

Member
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

hyunjin1112 wrote:



"Oh thank you, but....um...do you mind taking me there. I get lost easily. Hehehe..." Himawari said with embarrassment.



*smiles* of course, *leads himawari to room 413* and here you are, let me know if you need anything else
Posted 5/6/11

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

"oh Im glad to be back."


oh dr. Kuro *bows* would u like to join me in the corriders im on m way to lunch *smiles sweetly takin ur hand*


SHe nodded and smilled. "For sure."


decor so how do u like being bk dr.kuro! *smiles slightly skippin down the corrider happily*
Member
193860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 5/6/11
vlad stumbles abit in the corridors as his nose was bleeding, and had a few bruises on his face and arms and partialy on his body
Posted 5/6/11

eckz86 wrote:

vlad stumbles abit in the corridors as his nose was bleeding, and had a few bruises on his face and arms and partialy on his body


my smile quickly fades as i see the new patient and runs over droppn my clipboard* oh sacrae bleu! what has happened?? *takes ur arm and puts it over my shoulders tryin to help u stand*
Member
193860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 5/6/11


coughs abit as some blood trickles down teh cornor of the mouth, leaning agasint you gringing from the bruises "..it..was a fight.."
Posted 5/6/11

eckz86 wrote:



coughs abit as some blood trickles down teh cornor of the mouth, leaning agasint you gringing from the bruises "..it..was a fight.."


aw u poor thing* takes my free hand and pushes the empty patient room open and walks u over to the bed*
Member
193860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 5/6/11


coughs again soflty and tries to take a breath, waking abit with you to the bed
Posted 5/6/11
Posted 5/6/11

eckz86 wrote:



coughs again soflty and tries to take a breath, waking abit with you to the bed


*sits u on the bed but slips and slightly falls into ur chest and quickly blushes* d-desole! *tries to stand bk uo*
Member
193860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Earthrealm
Offline
Posted 5/6/11


i hold you up abit, as i gring feelin teh bruise act up from when you touch them "it's..alright..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.