First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Patient's Rooms
Posted 3/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:



"your accent is pretty"


Mercy Madame ... * looks At my clipboard* hmm and u r here because...?
Posted 3/29/11


"i have a recurring brain tumour" she sighed
Posted 3/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

"i have a recurring brain tumour" she sighed


Oh je suis tellement desole... U r nOt my usual patient so I needed to ask
Posted 3/29/11

luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


littlevintagegirl wrote:

"i have a recurring brain tumour" she sighed


Oh je suis tellement desole... U r nOt my usual patient so I needed to ask


she nodded "i dont mind you're a nurse its your job o know whats wrong"
Posted 3/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:


luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


littlevintagegirl wrote:

"i have a recurring brain tumour" she sighed


Oh je suis tellement desole... U r nOt my usual patient so I needed to ask


she nodded "i dont mind you're a nurse its your job o know whats wrong"


Oui *smiles* well let's see wld u like a movie?
Posted 3/29/11 , edited 3/29/11
she nodded "sure why not" she smiles "whats your name?"
Posted 3/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:

she nodded "sure why not" she smiles "whats your name?"


Nurse ai *smiles sweetly* what movie wld u like?
Posted 3/29/11

luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


littlevintagegirl wrote:

she nodded "sure why not" she smiles "whats your name?"


Nurse ai *smiles sweetly* what movie wld u like?


"hmm the notebook" returns the smile
Posted 3/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:


luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


littlevintagegirl wrote:

she nodded "sure why not" she smiles "whats your name?"


Nurse ai *smiles sweetly* what movie wld u like?


"hmm the notebook" returns the smile


Decor? Puts it on then hands u the remote* I've never seen this movie... *bOws* desole I must get bk now au revoir
Posted 3/29/11


"will you came back later?" she asked
Posted 3/29/11

littlevintagegirl wrote:



"will you came back later?" she asked


Uhm I guess I could.. *gets another page and looks down* oh desole! *bows then ducks out of the room*
Posted 3/29/11

luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


littlevintagegirl wrote:



"will you came back later?" she asked


Uhm I guess I could.. *gets another page and looks down* oh desole! *bows then ducks out of the room*


Nana watched the movie boredly
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 4/18/11
kuro wlaked in.
Posted 4/19/11

Jazzmin-anime wrote:

kuro wlaked in.


Bumps Into u as I leave*oh doctor kuro ur in *bows*
Member
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 4/20/11

luvwillshine4ualways wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:

kuro wlaked in.


Bumps Into u as I leave*oh doctor kuro ur in *bows*


"yeah I am."She siad smilling.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.