First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Art Academy
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*she takes a Violin out* Sennhieser: see the music academy doesn't let you play just classical music you have to be in a band, but here i can my my music without being in a band, want me to play something for you?


:D Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :3
*jumps off the bunk bed*
*runs over and sits in front of you*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


Sennhieser: ok you may recognise this one, it's toccata and Fugue on Violin... *she starts to play*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8Fa_EUQqY
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: ok you may recognise this one, it's toccata and Fugue on Violin... *she starts to play*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg8Fa_EUQqY


*smiles and claps when you're done* Bravo, bravo! That was great!
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


*she smiles and bows* Sennhieser: thank you, thank you... i can play almost any classical music on violin... here's one that i leard by sight that a guy by the name Dr. Draw played Rain.... *she started to play again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNeuwO5UOU
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*she smiles and bows* Sennhieser: thank you, thank you... i can play almost any classical music on violin... here's one that i leard by sight that a guy by the name Dr. Draw played Rain.... *she started to play again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHNeuwO5UOU


*gets up and dances to the music when you start to play*
*sits back down when you finish* Yay!
*claps again* You're really good!
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


*she smiles* Sennhieser: thanks...
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*she smiles* Sennhieser: thanks...


*suddenly a tiger wanders into the room* Braedon!!! I thought you'd forgotten about me!!
*runs over and give the tiger a hug*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


Sennhieser: is this your pet?
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: is this your pet?


Yup!
*smiles and strokes him* His name is Braedon, don't worry, he's not violent. Braedon, introduce yourself, please.
*he bows his head in your direction then nuzzles me* He's my best friend.
*laughs*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


Sennhieser: it's nice to meet you... well since it's are first day getting here and we just got here i don't think we have to start class right away so i probably won't go today, but i might walk around and explore the place... wanna join?
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: it's nice to meet you... well since it's are first day getting here and we just got here i don't think we have to start class right away so i probably won't go today, but i might walk around and explore the place... wanna join?


Absolutely! Is it alright if Braedon comes?
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/27/11


Sennhieser: i don't mind... *she heads out to look around as she brings a case with her violin along*
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: i don't mind... *she heads out to look around as she brings a case with her violin along*


Where do you want to go first?
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/27/11


Sennhieser: well i want to check out the classical arts class, so i'll know what it looks like, what i'll need, and how it's set up...
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: well i want to check out the classical arts class, so i'll know what it looks like, what i'll need, and how it's set up...


Ok, cool! After that can we check out the dance class room?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.