First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Art Academy
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: i thought you would... i love it to thats why i learned it... *she smiles*


*also smiles* That's why I learned to dance to it! My favorite dances are ones I can do to music I like.
*Braedon comes and puts his muzzle in my palm*
*strokes him* Unfortunately, a performer can't always do what they like...
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/28/11


Sennhieser: why is that?
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: why is that?


*keeps stroking Braedon and looks at you* Money. While a performer performs for themself if they want to eat they must do what the people want.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/28/11


Sennhieser: thats were your wrong, you are your own person, you control what you do, the people don't want you to do what they want they expect you to give a good performence and entertainment... show them your talent, show them what you can do, and remember don't be nervous, if you believe and trust in yourself and have more confidence in what you do, then they the people will also believe, trust and have confidence that you will show them that you are good at what you do and will give a good performence... it goes the same with those who play instruments... if we don't believe, trust, or have confidence in ourselves then the people won't give respect in are performence, sometimes they may give advice, depending on the people....
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: thats were your wrong, you are your own person, you control what you do, the people don't want you to do what they want they expect you to give a good performence and entertainment... show them your talent, show them what you can do, and remember don't be nervous, if you believe and trust in yourself and have more confidence in what you do, then they the people will also believe, trust and have confidence that you will show them that you are good at what you do and will give a good performence... it goes the same with those who play instruments... if we don't believe, trust, or have confidence in ourselves then the people won't give respect in are performence, sometimes they may give advice, depending on the people....


*smiles*That's really insightful.
*Braedon suddenly looks at you*
*he walks over to you* Braedon: Kim is the best example of trust and believing but her confidence leaves something to be desired.
*smiles at Braedon* I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that he can talk. He doesn't do it much, only when he feels he should put something in.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/28/11


Sennhieser: it's ok... well the first step to confidence is trust and believeing in yourself... *she pets him as she smiles*
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: it's ok... well the first step to confidence is trust and believeing in yourself... *she pets him as she smiles*


^_^ Then I guess I'm almost there. Where do you want to go now?
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/28/11


Sennhieser: i'm actually kinda hungry wanna get some lunch in the cafeteria?
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Sennhieser: i'm actually kinda hungry wanna get some lunch in the cafeteria?


Sure! Let's go!
*walks with you to the cafeteria*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/28/11


*as she walks with her to the lunch room she tries to hold her hand, but forces herself not to and put her hands behind her as she walks with her and she started to blush a little*
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/28/11 , edited 3/28/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*as she walks with her to the lunch room she tries to hold her hand, but forces herself not to and put her hands behind her as she walks with her and she started to blush a little*


Oh I hope they have-
*looks at you* are you feeling alright? You look a little flushed.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/28/11


*she blushes a bit more* Sennhieser: y-yea i'm ok, we better hurry cause i'm not sure what time they close...
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/28/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*she blushes a bit more* Sennhieser: y-yea i'm ok, we better hurry cause i'm not sure what time they close...


You're right!
*grabs your wrist* Let's go!
*runs off to the cafeteria*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 3/28/11


*she runs with her to the cafateria and blushes again when she grabbed her rist*
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*she runs with her to the cafateria and blushes again when she grabbed her rist*


*they get to the cafeteria* Yay, I'm glad the line's not to long.
*they get in line*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.