First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Secret Academy
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/3/11


*i look at you from head to toe* Wolf: so why did you choose to come to this Academy?
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*i look at you from head to toe* Wolf: so why did you choose to come to this Academy?


"i got bored"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/4/11


Wolf: i came because they said i was one of the types of people they were looking for... i wonder what is really going on in this school... someones here.... *a knock was heard at the door after i said that and i answer the door*
AKG: hello, we're having a meeting down stairs in the lobby and we need you 2 to come down and join us, we'll explain everything on what we are doing here and why we chose you to come to this school
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/4/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Wolf: i came because they said i was one of the types of people they were looking for... i wonder what is really going on in this school... someones here.... *a knock was heard at the door after i said that and i answer the door*
AKG: hello, we're having a meeting down stairs in the lobby and we need you 2 to come down and join us, we'll explain everything on what we are doing here and why we chose you to come to this school


She just nodded
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/5/11


*i followed AKG down to the lobby as everyone else did to*
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*i followed AKG down to the lobby as everyone else did to*


She followed too.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/5/11


*eveyone arrived at the lobby and i sit on the couch* AKG: now that everyone is here, i will explain why you are here at this school and why we chose you... first we chose you cause you have the skill and the power to help us suceed in what we are going to achieve, you are here to help us concor the world, we are going to take over the other Academies and train other to form an army and take over the world... if you have any questions please ask now..
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/6/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*eveyone arrived at the lobby and i sit on the couch* AKG: now that everyone is here, i will explain why you are here at this school and why we chose you... first we chose you cause you have the skill and the power to help us suceed in what we are going to achieve, you are here to help us concor the world, we are going to take over the other Academies and train other to form an army and take over the world... if you have any questions please ask now..


"are we like evil or something?"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 4/6/11


AKG: if you want to look at it that way yes, but we're going to take over the government and make are own rules, this time they can't do anything to stop us, everything the government has and does, will be under our control... so The Student Body President, what do you want that the government has?
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



AKG: if you want to look at it that way yes, but we're going to take over the government and make are own rules, this time they can't do anything to stop us, everything the government has and does, will be under our control... so The Student Body President, what do you want that the government has?


"i am in no nee of what they have..." she smirked.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/18/11


AKG: really? then you don't want power? control? do you even have what it takes to take over the government?
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



AKG: really? then you don't want power? control? do you even have what it takes to take over the government?


"my family's rich i can just summon men to spy the government"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/26/11


AKG: why spy, when you can take control, you see, are plan here is to make a force of a type of army to take over all the schools, then the government, and then the world.... *she grins with a small laugh* of course here you can do what ever you want... *she pauses for a second* ....why don't we meet in my office after this meeting, i'd like to ask you something in private....
67790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/26/11

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



AKG: why spy, when you can take control, you see, are plan here is to make a force of a type of army to take over all the schools, then the government, and then the world.... *she grins with a small laugh* of course here you can do what ever you want... *she pauses for a second* ....why don't we meet in my office after this meeting, i'd like to ask you something in private....


she sighed. "ok.."
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 5/30/12


AKG: ok, now tomarrow we will start are first attack on the art school... meeting is now ajurned... *she looks at The Studen Body President* ok now lets head over to my office and have a private talk... *i get up and went back to my room*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.