First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Create a Character
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
thxs ☺
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Username: kagomeroxs_2
Character Name: Maria
D.O.B: feb 25
Age: 17
Grade: 11
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) music and acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) piano, violin, guitar, flute, vocal
Crush: none
Pic:(In Spoiler!)
Posted 3/26/11

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Username: kagomeroxs_2
Character Name: Maria
D.O.B: feb 25
Age: 17
Grade: 11
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) music and acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) piano, violin, guitar, flute, vocal
Crush: none
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Approved!
2022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Dorky Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/26/11
Username:LoliCinderella
Character Name: Fuyu
D.O.B: June 27
Age: 14
Grade: 9
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)Music
Instrument:Violin
Crush: none
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Username:LoliCinderella
Character Name: Kuro
D.O.B: May 29
Age: 14
Grade: 9
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)Music
Instrument:Piano
Crush: Fuyu
Pic:(In Spoiler!)
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
approved
121183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pyroland
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Username: matsumoto_akira
Character Name: Innocentius
D.O.B: July 13th
Age: 16
Grade:11
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music and Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Guitar, Cello, bass, and vocals
Crush: Nobody
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Username: matsumoto_akira
Character Name: Rain
D.O.B: November 2nd
Age: 15
Grade: 10
Class(Music, Acting, Directing) Acting
Instrument(Only for characters that atten Music Class) NONE
Crush: Nobody
Pic:(in Spoiler!)
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
approved
Posted 3/26/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:

Username:
Character Name:
D.O.B:
Age:
Grade:
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes)
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush:
Pic:(In Spoiler!)

My Characters
Username:MissyJokerChan
Character Name:Emi Takahashi
D.O.B:April 7
Age:16
Grade:9
Class:Music,Directing
Instrument:Violin,Flute,Piano,Recorder,Guitar
Crush:Ichiro (Known eachother since 2 years old)
Pic:


Character Name:Ichiro Hayashi
D.O.B:March 14
Age:16
Grade:9
Class:Music,Acting
Instrument:Organ,Base,Harp
Crush:Emi (Known eachother since 2 years old)
Pic:





Username: Hana176
Character Name: Alice
D.O.B: 4/ 17
Age: 20
Grade: 12th
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes): Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush: see my profile
Pic:(In Spoiler!)

Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Hana176 wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:

Username:
Character Name:
D.O.B:
Age:
Grade:
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes)
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush:
Pic:(In Spoiler!)

My Characters
Username:MissyJokerChan
Character Name:Emi Takahashi
D.O.B:April 7
Age:16
Grade:9
Class:Music,Directing
Instrument:Violin,Flute,Piano,Recorder,Guitar
Crush:Ichiro (Known eachother since 2 years old)
Pic:


Character Name:Ichiro Hayashi
D.O.B:March 14
Age:16
Grade:9
Class:Music,Acting
Instrument:Organ,Base,Harp
Crush:Emi (Known eachother since 2 years old)
Pic:





Username: Hana176
Character Name: Alice
D.O.B: 4/ 17
Age: 20
Grade: 12th
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes): Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush: see my profile
Pic:(In Spoiler!)




approved

Posted 3/27/11 , edited 3/27/11
Username: KukaiSoumaLover
Character Name: Keith Yukozu
D.O.B: 26 March
Age: 17
Grade: 10
Class: Music & acting
Instrument: Flute & Piano
Crush: No one at the moment
Pic:


Posted 3/27/11 , edited 3/27/11

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Username: KukaiSoumaLover
Character Name: Keith Yukozu
D.O.B: 26 March
Age: 17
Grade: 10
Class: Music & acting
Instrument: Flute, piano
Crush: No one at the moment
Pic:




Approved
Posted 3/27/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Username: KukaiSoumaLover
Character Name: Keith Yukozu
D.O.B: 26 March
Age: 17
Grade: 10
Class: Music & acting
Instrument: Flute
Crush: No one at the moment
Pic:




Approved


sorry but can i add piano too? i forgot to put it there
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 3/27/11
sure you can
Student
12955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Sakurami City?
Offline
Posted 3/27/11 , edited 3/27/11
Username:HeartBreakerLuna
Character Name:Aoi Kiryu
D.O.B:Feburay 14th
Age:15
Grade:10th
Class:Music and Acting
Instrument:Violin,Paino,Gutair,Flute,Cello
Crush:None yet
Pic:

Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

HeartBreakerLuna wrote:

Username:HeartBreakerLuna
Character Name:Aoi Kiryu
D.O.B:Feburay 14th
Age:15
Grade:10th
Class:Music and Acting
Instrument:Violin,Paino,Gutair,Flute,Cello
Crush:None yet
Pic:



approved
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.