First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Create a Character
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/1/11
approved
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 4/2/11 , edited 4/2/11
Username: SensuallyYours
Character Name: Erika
D.O.B: Dec 14
Age: 16
Grade: 10
Class:Music, Acting
Instrument: Violin, piano, flute
Crush: Lavi (doesn't know Lavi's feelings)
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Username:SensuallyYours
Character Name: Lavi
D.O.B: August 10
Age: 18
Grade: 11
Class:Music, Acting
Instrument:Piano, violin, viola, cello, drums
Crush: Erika (this is unknown to Erika)
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Username:SensuallyYours
Character Name: Kanda Yuu
D.O.B: July 31
Age: 18
Grade: 11
Class: Music, Acting
Instrument: Koto (a traditional Japanese harp), piano, violin
Crush: Erika (knows Lavi likes Erika and Erika reciprocates the feelings)
Pic:(In Spoiler!)

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/11
Username: cardcaptor67
Character Name: Lilly
D.O.B: May 18
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Keyboard, Piano
Crush: Noone ;3
Pic:(In Spoiler!)



--

Username: cardcaptor67
Character Name: Ken
D.O.B: November 1st
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Piano, Drums, Vocals, Basse, Guitar
Crush: None
Pic:(In Spoiler!)
Posted 4/2/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Username: cardcaptor67
Character Name: Lilly
D.O.B: May 18
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Keyboard, Piano
Crush: Noone ;3
Pic:(In Spoiler!)



--

Username: cardcaptor67
Character Name: Ken
D.O.B: November 1st
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Piano, Drums, Vocals, Basse, Guitar
Crush: None
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Approved
Posted 4/2/11

SensuallyYours wrote:

Username: SensuallyYours
Character Name: Erika
D.O.B: Dec 14
Age: 16
Grade: 10
Class:Music, Acting
Instrument: Violin, piano, flute
Crush: Lavi (doesn't know Lavi's feelings)
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Username:SensuallyYours
Character Name: Lavi
D.O.B: August 10
Age: 18
Grade: 11
Class:Music, Acting
Instrument:Piano, violin, viola, cello, drums
Crush: Erika (this is unknown to Erika)
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Username:SensuallyYours
Character Name: Kanda Yuu
D.O.B: July 31
Age: 18
Grade: 11
Class: Music, Acting
Instrument: Koto (a traditional Japanese harp), piano, violin
Crush: Erika (knows Lavi likes Erika and Erika reciprocates the feelings)
Pic:(In Spoiler!)



Approved
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/3/11 , edited 8/15/11
Username- crystal99rox
Character Name- Itsuki Yamada
D.O.B- November 4
Age- 16
Grade- 9
Class: Music, Acting
Instrument: Piano, Guitar, Vocal
Crush: Miku {Since Miku has been with him for a long time... He fell in love with her}
Pic:

Itsuki is the brother of Miku
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
approved
Student Council
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
yay thxs so much
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Np
5946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/11 , edited 4/12/11
Username- I-kiss
Character Name- Himari
D.O.B- September 25
Age- 16
Grade- 10
Class: Music, Acting
Instrument: Piano, violine, vocals,guitar
Crush: None yet
Pic:


Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/12/11 , edited 4/21/11
approved
Student
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Front Of The C...
Offline
Posted 4/19/11 , edited 4/22/11
Username: AnnieGee
Character Name: Yua Fuisaki
D.O.B: February 13
Age:14
Grade: 7
Class: Music, Acting, Directing
Instrument: Violin, Guitar, Drums, Piano, Harmonica
Crush: Still thinking...
Pic:
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/11 , edited 4/19/11
Username: RKGarl
Character Name: Katrina
D.O.B: May 31st
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: Music, Singing, Acting
Instrument: Flute, Piano
Crush: no one yet
Pic:

--
Character Name: Christopher (known as Chris)
D.O.B: February 8th
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: Music, Directing
Instrument: Violin
Crush: Katrina
Pic:

--
Character Name: Nicholas
D.O.B: August 18th
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class: Music, Acting
Instruments: Drums
Crush: No one yet
Pic:
Posted 4/20/11

RKGarl wrote:

Username: RKGarl
Character Name: Katrina
D.O.B: May 31st
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: Music, Singing, Acting
Instrument: Flute, Piano
Crush: no one yet
Pic:

--
Character Name: Christopher (known as Chris)
D.O.B: February 8th
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: Music, Directing
Instrument: Violin
Crush: Katrina
Pic:

--
Character Name: Nicholas
D.O.B: August 18th
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class: Music, Acting
Instruments: Drums
Crush: No one yet
Pic:


APPROVED
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/11 , edited 4/21/11
Username: cardcaptor67
Character Name: Anderson Dawson
D.O.B: December 25th
Age: 17
Grade: 12th
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music, Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Classical Piano and Violin.
Crush: None
Pic:(In Spoiler!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.