First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Create a Character
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/21/11
APPROVED
Posted 4/23/11

AnnieGee wrote:

Username: AnnieGee
Character Name: Yua Fuisaki
D.O.B: February 13
Age:14
Grade: 7
Class: Music, Acting, Directing
Instrument: Violin, Guitar, Drums, Piano, Harmonica
Crush: Still thinking...
Pic:


APPROVED
12634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/11
Username: SunFire_love
Character Name: Lizzy Pattinson
D.O.B: May 13th
Age: 16
Grade: 11
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music annd Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Violin
Crush: Its a secret ... xD
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Posted 5/1/11

SunFire_love wrote:

Username: SunFire_love
Character Name: Lizzy Pattinson
D.O.B: May 13th
Age: 16
Grade: 11
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Music annd Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class) Violin
Crush: Its a secret ... xD
Pic:(In Spoiler!)




APPROVED
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/1/11
Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Krystal
D.O.B: March 14th
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class:music
Instrument: guitar, vocals
Crush: none yet
Pic:


Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Tina
D.O.B: August 21st
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: music, acting
Instrument: vocals
Crush: no one yet
Pic:


Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/1/11

u_suck740 wrote:

Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Krystal
D.O.B: March 14th
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class: Singing, music
Instrument: guitar
Crush: none yet
Pic:


Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Tina
D.O.B: August 21st
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: Singing, acting
Instrument:
Crush: no one yet
Pic:




APPROVED but theres no singing only music so plz change it into music
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


u_suck740 wrote:

Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Krystal
D.O.B: March 14th
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class: Singing, music
Instrument: guitar
Crush: none yet
Pic:


Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Tina
D.O.B: August 21st
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: Singing, acting
Instrument:
Crush: no one yet
Pic:




APPROVED but theres no singing only music so plz change it into music


>.< done
Posted 5/1/11

u_suck740 wrote:


MissyJokerChan wrote:


u_suck740 wrote:

Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Krystal
D.O.B: March 14th
Age: 16
Grade: 11th
Class: Singing, music
Instrument: guitar
Crush: none yet
Pic:


Username: u_suck740
Character Name: Tina
D.O.B: August 21st
Age: 15
Grade: 10th
Class: Singing, acting
Instrument:
Crush: no one yet
Pic:




APPROVED but theres no singing only music so plz change it into music


>.< done


kk thnx and if u want ur character to sing,in their instruments put in vocals
Student
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/11
Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Sorane Nanami [Last-First]
D.O.B: 17th April
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class: Music & Dancing
Instrument: Vocals
Crush: Tsukimura Shinobu
Pic:



Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Naoki Sorane [Yes twins ==a] [First-Last]
D.O.B: 17th April
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: Music & Dancing
Instrument: Vocals
Crush: Kuroki Mizu
Pic:


Username: xXHearlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Tsukimura Shinobu [Last-first]
D.O.B: 25th August
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Class: Music
Instrument: Guitar
Crush: -currently none-
Pic:


Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Kuroki Mizu [Last-first]
D.O.B: 5th November
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: Dance
Instrument: N/A
Crush: Naoki Sorane [Too shy to admit]
Pic:


PS: Don't mind the horrible drawings of the characters =w=/ I draw them myself OTL and I made them ages ago orz
Posted 6/14/11

xXHeartlessNobodyXx wrote:

Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Sorane Nanami [Last-First]
D.O.B: 17th April
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class: Music & Dancing
Instrument: Vocals
Crush: Tsukimura Shinobu
Pic:



Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Naoki Sorane [Yes twins ==a] [First-Last]
D.O.B: 17th April
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: Music & Dancing
Instrument: Vocals
Crush: Kuroki Mizu
Pic:


Username: xXHearlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Tsukimura Shinobu [Last-first]
D.O.B: 25th August
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Class: Music
Instrument: Guitar
Crush: -currently none-
Pic:


Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Kuroki Mizu [Last-first]
D.O.B: 5th November
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: Dance
Instrument: N/A
Crush: Naoki Sorane [Too shy to admit]
Pic:


PS: Don't mind the horrible drawings of the characters =w=/ I draw them myself OTL and I made them ages ago orz


Aprroved!And your the first one who's drawn they're characters!U draw really good!
Student
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/15/11

MissyJokerChan wrote:


xXHeartlessNobodyXx wrote:

Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Sorane Nanami [Last-First]
D.O.B: 17th April
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class: Music & Dancing
Instrument: Vocals
Crush: Tsukimura Shinobu
Pic:



Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Naoki Sorane [Yes twins ==a] [First-Last]
D.O.B: 17th April
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: Music & Dancing
Instrument: Vocals
Crush: Kuroki Mizu
Pic:


Username: xXHearlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Tsukimura Shinobu [Last-first]
D.O.B: 25th August
Age: 15
Grade: 9th
Class: Music
Instrument: Guitar
Crush: -currently none-
Pic:


Username: xXHeartlessNobodyXx
Character Name: Kuroki Mizu [Last-first]
D.O.B: 5th November
Age: 14
Grade: 8th
Class: Dance
Instrument: N/A
Crush: Naoki Sorane [Too shy to admit]
Pic:


PS: Don't mind the horrible drawings of the characters =w=/ I draw them myself OTL and I made them ages ago orz


Aprroved!And your the first one who's drawn they're characters!U draw really good!


T-Thank you OwO/
Student
700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/17/11 , edited 6/17/11
Username: swamatha
Character name: Sakura Lucas
D.O.B: 9th December
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class: Music
Instrament: Violin
Crush: N/A
Pic:
Posted 6/18/11

swamatha wrote:

Username: swamatha
Character name: Sakura Lucas
D.O.B: 9th December
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class: Music
Instrament: Violin
Crush: N/A
Pic:


Approved
Posted 6/18/11
Username: yoru_luvah
Character Name: Saeko Kinishiharu
D.O.B: October 22nd
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing,Dancing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Directing and Vocals
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush: None
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Character Name: Akito Ichun
D.O.B: May 3rd
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing,Dancing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush: None
Pic:(In Spoiler!)
Student Council
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/11

yoru_luvah wrote:

Username: yoru_luvah
Character Name: Saeko Kinishiharu
D.O.B: October 22nd
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing,Dancing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Directing and Vocals
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush: None
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Character Name: Akito Ichun
D.O.B: May 3rd
Age: 14
Grade: 8
Class:(Music,Acting,Directing,Dancing?)(U can be in 2 or more classes) Acting
Instrument:(Only for characters that attend Music Class)
Crush: None
Pic:(In Spoiler!)


Approved
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.