First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Your Character
Posted 3/26/11

MadSauce wrote:

Name: Eloin [Ah-low-in]
Age(12-18): 17
Gender: Female
District: 2
Looks(ANIME ONLY!):





Accepted. Eloin will be the girl tribute for District 2
Member
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Name: Montezuma
Age(12-18): 17
Gender: Male
District: 8
Looks(ANIME ONLY!): like my avatar
Posted 3/26/11

intarstheawesome wrote:

Name: Montezuma
Age(12-18): 17
Gender: Male
District: 8
Looks(ANIME ONLY!): like my avatar :P


Accepted.
Member
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/26/11
Name: Zander
Age(12-18): 16
Gender:Male
District:9
Looks(ANIME ONLY!):
Posted 3/26/11

Hebuka wrote:

Name: Zander
Age(12-18): 16
Gender:Male
District:9
Looks(ANIME ONLY!):


Accepted.
Member
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11 , edited 3/27/11
Name: Tylan

Age: 15

District: 6

Looks
Posted 3/27/11

Platinum99 wrote:

Name: Tylan

Age: 15

District: 6

Looks


Accepted.
Posted 3/27/11 , edited 3/27/11
Name: Sam
Age(12-18): 12
Gender: Female
District: 7
Looks(ANIME ONLY!):





Posted 3/27/11

Fun-x wrote:

Name: Sam
Age(12-18): 12
Gender: Female
District: 7
Looks(ANIME ONLY!):







Accepted.
Member
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/28/11 , edited 3/28/11
Name: Anissa Curroy
Age(12-18): 16
Gender: Female
District: 3
Looks(ANIME ONLY!):
Posted 3/28/11

-Noir wrote:

Name: Anissa Curroy
Age(12-18): 16
Gender: Female
District: 3
Looks(ANIME ONLY!):


Accepted.
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/11
Name: Muradon
Age (12 - 18 ) : 12
Gender: M
District : 2
Looks ( ANIME ONLY!) :
2.bp.blogspot.com/_jIOeCVaikTo/TL8SE_QKVTI/AAAAAAAAAJI/qXaykk00KH0/s1600/anime-boy-1.jpg
Posted 3/31/11

MinorChrono wrote:

Name: Muradon
Age (12 - 18 ) : 12
Gender: M
District : 2
Looks ( ANIME ONLY!) :
2.bp.blogspot.com/_jIOeCVaikTo/TL8SE_QKVTI/AAAAAAAAAJI/qXaykk00KH0/s1600/anime-boy-1.jpg


Accepted.
Member
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In nowhere land
Offline
Posted 3/31/11
Name: Purcias
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Looks:
Member
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I'm....I'mmmm.......
Offline
Posted 3/31/11 , edited 3/31/11
Name-Min
Age:16
Gender-Female
District-4
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.