First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]The City
Posted 3/29/11

Chase7856 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:
I just meet Sierra too babe who are you ?


"my name is Bishop. what is your name miss?"

NICE TO MEET YOU BISHOP AND MY NAME IS ALICE
Posted 3/29/11
Xain walks around the city, away from the crowd. She had her mp3 player in full volume, drowning the sounds from the background. "Hmm..."
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/29/11 , edited 3/29/11


"nice you meet you as well Alice"
Posted 3/29/11

Chase7856 wrote:



"nice you meet you as well Alice"


great what would you like to do today ?
Posted 3/29/11

NekoSabby wrote:

Xain walks around the city, away from the crowd. She had her mp3 player in full volume, drowning the sounds from the background. "Hmm..."


hello
Posted 3/29/11

Hana176 wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:

Xain walks around the city, away from the crowd. She had her mp3 player in full volume, drowning the sounds from the background. "Hmm..."


hello


Xain looks at the girl who had just greeted her. She takes one headphone out so she could listen. "Hello."
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/29/11

Hana176 wrote:

great what would you like to do today ?


"sit back and take a brake form life"
Posted 3/29/11

NekoSabby wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:

Xain walks around the city, away from the crowd. She had her mp3 player in full volume, drowning the sounds from the background. "Hmm..."


hello


Xain looks at the girl who had just greeted her. She takes one headphone out so she could listen. "Hello."


i am bugging you i ask ?
Posted 3/29/11

Hana176 wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:

Xain walks around the city, away from the crowd. She had her mp3 player in full volume, drowning the sounds from the background. "Hmm..."


hello


Xain looks at the girl who had just greeted her. She takes one headphone out so she could listen. "Hello."


i am bugging you i ask ?


Xain shakes her head. "No, no, you're fine."
Posted 3/29/11

Chase7856 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

great what would you like to do today ?


"sit back and take a brake form life"


okay then i guess looking at you and i can't read your mind but i am guessing you like me
Posted 3/29/11

NekoSabby wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


NekoSabby wrote:

Xain walks around the city, away from the crowd. She had her mp3 player in full volume, drowning the sounds from the background. "Hmm..."


hello


Xain looks at the girl who had just greeted her. She takes one headphone out so she could listen. "Hello."


i am bugging you i ask ?


Xain shakes her head. "No, no, you're fine."


okay then
Posted 3/29/11
Xain shrugs and sits behind a tree, putting back her headphone on. "Wonder who I'll run into today."
Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/29/11


" I can ask you the same thing"
Posted 3/29/11

Chase7856 wrote:



" I can ask you the same thing"


well i do like you how do you feel about me ?

Member
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 3/29/11


"i like you too"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.