First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Can girls fight like guys?
Posted 6/6/07
I don't really like the title, 'Can girls fight like guys'. Not all guys can actually fight. Anyone can kick ass whether it be a girl or guy
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
Sad, do you mean to say you actually fight boys your age and win? That they don’t hold back, bawl theirs fists, and punch at you? ….I’m going to have to call the, “your full of it card.” I’m sure there are men out there you can take, but men that are willing to fight you without holding back? No. Maybe once or twice in your entire life, or maybe you get beat, but guys wont stand and fight a girl like they will another man. In public.

You ask why? Umm… Because we get tossed in prison. Anyway there is no honor in winning a fight with a chick, and great shame in loosing it. It’s the same reason why the Romans weren’t eager to fight Sparticus. They didn’t fear him, but what exactly was there to gain from beating a band of slaves. (Only in this case the slaves kicked butt.)


Yeah. You act like they're just going to go to prison to fight a chick in public. You walk up to a guy and punch hi and it breaks out into a fist fight. If you're going to lie, lie well. That reeks of bull crap so much I can smell it from a mile away.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

amanda233 wrote:


happyxix wrote:

You run away faster. And if she can run faster than you. You climb a tree


what if there are no trees? lol!


You run into the nearest building or shelter. Girls are like bears, very protective and can smell fear.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
in my experience, it's no, I've never lost the few times I fought a girl, when I was 10, a girl of about 14 or 15, said something to me and my younger cousins that I didn't like, when I called her up on it she swung at me, she hit me, but the hit didn't bother me much, I was about to punch her square in the nose, when I remembered it wasn't right to hit a girl in the face.......so I punched her in the throat, and she went down and never came back up

Later on, when I was 14 in Tae kwon do, there was a girl who was bigger, was one belt over me and had more time in then I had, and she was like my personal punching bag , and I could barely feel her hits.

of course with the right training anything is possible, I trained my 2 younger sisters how to fight, and I roll over laughing watching them turn guys into screamin' little bitches
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18312/
girls can Sometimes fight like guys.
Posted 6/6/07
can girls fight, you ask?
You bet your asper cream!

sure, we may not be as strong as you guys, but that doesn't mean we're goin down without a fight, and besides, it really depends on who's fighting who.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

sad105 wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

Sad, do you mean to say you actually fight boys your age and win? That they don’t hold back, bawl theirs fists, and punch at you? ….I’m going to have to call the, “your full of it card.” I’m sure there are men out there you can take, but men that are willing to fight you without holding back? No. Maybe once or twice in your entire life, or maybe you get beat, but guys wont stand and fight a girl like they will another man. In public.

You ask why? Umm… Because we get tossed in prison. Anyway there is no honor in winning a fight with a chick, and great shame in loosing it. It’s the same reason why the Romans weren’t eager to fight Sparticus. They didn’t fear him, but what exactly was there to gain from beating a band of slaves. (Only in this case the slaves kicked butt.)


Yeah. You act like they're just going to go to prison to fight a chick in public. You walk up to a guy and punch hi and it breaks out into a fist fight. If you're going to lie, lie well. That reeks of bull crap so much I can smell it from a mile away.


really u think im lieing but what will i get out of lieing like that??




Love the grammar. Um, you might get attention as Mushroom points out.

Anyway I think you’re lying just to prove your point because you don’t want people to feel men are superior in any way. Which is respectable, but incorrect. Men are the superior fighters as a sex. We’re the better soldiers too.

Anyway, people make stories up on the internet all the time. They don’t always have reasons.
Posted 6/6/07
Of course girls can fight like guys !
My last fight with a guy was 2 months ago..he slapped me.

Though I kind of agree with Seraph because not many guys will fight girls with all their might.
58645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
In general no girls can't fight like guys. There are exceptions of course.
Posted 6/6/07

happyxix wrote:

You run into the nearest building or shelter. Girls are like bears,.


So girls are basically godless killing machines then

Trevor (OP)
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Yorba Linda, Cali...
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
Of course
Posted 6/6/07

Mxb wrote:

Well yeah girls can fight like guys it just that scoiety created a gender difference that was not really necessary so therefore if you get in a fight with a girl and won it will look bad on you but if you get in a fight with a girl and loss then it still look bad on you its a no win situation but besides from it its just how willing a girl is wanting to endure the the training and not cry or complain over it and sad105 can I go out with you? because I am getting turned on by your fighting ability


dude, I totally agree with you on everything, except I'm crushing on her cuz i'm more of the female persuaion.^^
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / london
Offline
Posted 6/6/07

gto734 wrote:

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/18312/
girls can Sometimes fight like guys.


Fuking hell...good find...shit...she got beats....and didnt even stand a chance
Posted 6/6/07
Well you cant really hit a girl if your a guy because you look like your an ass
12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 6/6/07
Girls can fight...They can fight a hell of a lot dirtier than a guy and still get away with it...A swift kick to the balls, ect.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.