Post Reply Moderator App
Posted 3/26/11
What you will need to join

Username -
Name -

What will you bring to the group -
Did you invite buddies? (Screenshot in spoiler)
Posted 3/26/11 , edited 3/26/11
Username - Just_Imaginary
Name- You can call me Ryume ;P

What will you bring to the group - Drawing help! And some pretty pictures of my own.

Did you invite buddies? (Screenshot in spoiler)
Posted 3/26/11

Just_Imaginary wrote:

Username - Just_Imaginary
Name- You can call me Ryume ;P

What will you bring to the group - Drawing help! And some pretty pictures of my own.

Did you invite buddies? (Screenshot in spoiler)


ACCEPTED
Posted 3/26/11
Thank you very much Cookie-san! I will try to be as helpful as I can!
Posted 3/29/11

Just_Imaginary wrote:

Thank you very much Cookie-san! I will try to be as helpful as I can!



Your welcome
Posted 4/4/11
Username: LadyMoonFyre
Name: Victoria. Or Vicki :D

What You Will Bring to The Group: Drawings! And some tips on how to draw the outfits.

Did You Invite Buddies? (ScreenShot In Spoiler)

Posted 4/4/11

LadyMoonFyre wrote:

Username: LadyMoonFyre
Name: Victoria. Or Vicki :D

What You Will Bring to The Group: Drawings! And some tips on how to draw the outfits.

Did You Invite Buddies? (ScreenShot In Spoiler)



ACCEPTED
You must be logged in to post.