First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] WonderLand Forest (WonderLand Days)
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Bleeh only for people who created a character in WonderLand Days forum ;3
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Oliver was running. He was running because he was late. Late for a meeting.. Again.
Posted 3/26/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Oliver was running. He was running because he was late. Late for a meeting.. Again.

*walking on the path oliver is walking down*

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


"WHY DO I ALWAYS HAS TO BE LATE?!?!" He says to himself while he was running.
Posted 3/26/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:



"WHY DO I ALWAYS HAS TO BE LATE?!?!" He says to himself while he was running.

Rei heard a stampede."Wah?!"She turned around and saw Oliver running in her direction.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11


"OUT OF THE WAAYY!!!!" He yelled at her. And ended up bumping into her and making her fall and he falls ontop of her.(AHHAHAHAHA CLUMSY OLIVER!!)"OMG IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY!? Argh.. Im going to be late o-o"..." He gets up. "H-here have this hankerchief! Em.. Well than See ya later!" And he ran back onto his track leaving a hankerchief behind.
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Annabeth was walking looking at the many unusual trees and brushes.

Posted 3/26/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:



"OUT OF THE WAAYY!!!!" He yelled at her. And ended up bumping into her and making her fall and he falls ontop of her.(AHHAHAHAHA CLUMSY OLIVER!!)"OMG IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY!? Argh.. Im going to be late o-o"..." He gets up. "H-here have this hankerchief! Em.. Well than See ya later!" And he ran back onto his track leaving a hankerchief behind.

The handkerchief fell on Rei's lap as she sat up."What a weird rabbit."She follows after him out of curiosity.


Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

Annabeth was walking looking at the many unusual trees and brushes.



Spade was walking in the forest. He was heading to the general meeting but he didn't care that much about it.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:



"OUT OF THE WAAYY!!!!" He yelled at her. And ended up bumping into her and making her fall and he falls ontop of her.(AHHAHAHAHA CLUMSY OLIVER!!)"OMG IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY!? Argh.. Im going to be late o-o"..." He gets up. "H-here have this hankerchief! Em.. Well than See ya later!" And he ran back onto his track leaving a hankerchief behind.

The handkerchief fell on Rei's lap as she sat up."What a weird rabbit."She follows after him out of curiosity.




Oliver made it to the meeting but no one was there. "OMG ITS EITHER I WAS VERY LATE AND IT ENDED!?!?" Than he looked at a sign wich was written 'I gotcha Oliver -Spade'(LOL THAT SUCKS XD) "......DAMN SPADE TRICKED ME AGAIN!!!"
Posted 3/26/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Oliver made it to the meeting but no one was there. "OMG ITS EITHER I WAS VERY LATE AND IT ENDED!?!?" Than he looked at a sign wich was written 'I gotcha Oliver -Spade'(LOL THAT SUCKS XD) "......DAMN SPADE TRICKED ME AGAIN!!!"

Rei was hiding behind a tree and laughing.
Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/11

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Oliver made it to the meeting but no one was there. "OMG ITS EITHER I WAS VERY LATE AND IT ENDED!?!?" Than he looked at a sign wich was written 'I gotcha Oliver -Spade'(LOL THAT SUCKS XD) "......DAMN SPADE TRICKED ME AGAIN!!!"

Rei was hiding behind a tree and laughing.


Oliver walked out of the meeting spot. "IM SO GOING TO TEACH HIM A LESSON!!"
9034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Always just out o...
Offline
Posted 3/26/11
Annabell looked at a fruit longing to taste it but her mind decided against it

Posted 3/26/11

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Oliver made it to the meeting but no one was there. "OMG ITS EITHER I WAS VERY LATE AND IT ENDED!?!?" Than he looked at a sign wich was written 'I gotcha Oliver -Spade'(LOL THAT SUCKS XD) "......DAMN SPADE TRICKED ME AGAIN!!!"

Rei was hiding behind a tree and laughing.


Oliver walked out of the meeting spot. "IM SO GOING TO TEACH HIM A LESSON!!"

Rei walks out from behind the tree and giggles."You must get tricked a lot by this person."

Creator
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/11

Ally-Ms_Negitive wrote:

Annabell looked at a fruit longing to taste it but her mind decided against it



Spade noticed Alice staring at a fruit.
"Em... hello?" He says to her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.