Most controversial show you have heard of or seen
Posted 3/26/11
People at my age right now watch controversial shows, and there's a lot of them. I've heard of Skins on MTV and honestly, it's one of the few shows MTV has made with sexual content. I never watched that, and I'm not interested in watching it ever. Teens at age 14-17 or older watch this, including younger ages. (I probably put this topic in the wrong forum page and I'm probably retarded for saying this)
5557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/27/11
Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.

I'd say South Park is one of the most controversial shows, and I love the creators for it.
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 3/28/11
South Park is indeed very controversial.
I hadn't really thought about it until now, though, as I have never actually been offended by anything they've done.
Posted 3/31/11

Jezebellabean wrote:

Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.


Agreed.

If Americans thinks Skins US in controversial, they should really see the British version.
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 4/1/11
A gameshow on TV ages ago were they did everything naked.Probably not so controversial now.

Or that plastic surgery one,the 'swab' or something
50506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/3/11
Good Christian Bitches, though that might just be a tv movie.
Posted 4/5/11

Jezebellabean wrote:

Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.

I'd say South Park is one of the most controversial shows, and I love the creators for it.


I adored Skins, the UK original of course. Controversy indeed, but ooooh so gooood. The 2cnd series was epic and really moving in some parts. ='(
5557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:

Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.

I'd say South Park is one of the most controversial shows, and I love the creators for it.


I adored Skins, the UK original of course. Controversy indeed, but ooooh so gooood. The 2cnd series was epic and really moving in some parts. ='(


Yeah, the first and second seasons were amazing. It's gone done hill since Sean Three, and I haven't even bothered with the new one. Have seen it? I watched the first episode and thought "nah".
Posted 4/5/11

Jezebellabean wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:

Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.

I'd say South Park is one of the most controversial shows, and I love the creators for it.


I adored Skins, the UK original of course. Controversy indeed, but ooooh so gooood. The 2cnd series was epic and really moving in some parts. ='(


Yeah, the first and second seasons were amazing. It's gone done hill since Sean Three, and I haven't even bothered with the new one. Have seen it? I watched the first episode and thought "nah".


Lol I know, I have seen a bit of the 3rd series and I don't like it. Its just not the same since:

5557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:

Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.

I'd say South Park is one of the most controversial shows, and I love the creators for it.


I adored Skins, the UK original of course. Controversy indeed, but ooooh so gooood. The 2cnd series was epic and really moving in some parts. ='(


Yeah, the first and second seasons were amazing. It's gone done hill since Sean Three, and I haven't even bothered with the new one. Have seen it? I watched the first episode and thought "nah".


Lol I know, I have seen a bit of the 3rd series and I don't like it. Its just not the same since:



Omg Cook was the only reason why I struggled through the fourth season. Freddie was gorgeous, but a bit of a pansy I thought. I also thought Effy's mental illness was well done, though somewhat overly dramatic.
Posted 4/5/11

Jezebellabean wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:

Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.

I'd say South Park is one of the most controversial shows, and I love the creators for it.


I adored Skins, the UK original of course. Controversy indeed, but ooooh so gooood. The 2cnd series was epic and really moving in some parts. ='(


Yeah, the first and second seasons were amazing. It's gone done hill since Sean Three, and I haven't even bothered with the new one. Have seen it? I watched the first episode and thought "nah".


Lol I know, I have seen a bit of the 3rd series and I don't like it. Its just not the same since:



Omg Cook was the only reason why I struggled through the fourth season. Freddie was gorgeous, but a bit of a pansy I thought. I also thought Effy's mental illness was well done, though somewhat overly dramatic.


Freddie was an absolute stunner. The thing with this new series, not one of the characters is fit. Lol!

5557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/5/11

Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:


Chained_Angel wrote:


Jezebellabean wrote:

Skins is a classic, I was really disappointed with the American version, and the fact they bleeped out the swear words.

I'd say South Park is one of the most controversial shows, and I love the creators for it.


I adored Skins, the UK original of course. Controversy indeed, but ooooh so gooood. The 2cnd series was epic and really moving in some parts. ='(


Yeah, the first and second seasons were amazing. It's gone done hill since Sean Three, and I haven't even bothered with the new one. Have seen it? I watched the first episode and thought "nah".


Lol I know, I have seen a bit of the 3rd series and I don't like it. Its just not the same since:



Omg Cook was the only reason why I struggled through the fourth season. Freddie was gorgeous, but a bit of a pansy I thought. I also thought Effy's mental illness was well done, though somewhat overly dramatic.


Freddie was an absolute stunner. The thing with this new series, not one of the characters is fit. Lol!



I know, and none of them seemed to have the same charm of the character of past series.
You must be logged in to post.